-•- 1 -•-

~*~ 1 ~*~

"Explain yourself" voice hard as steel, gaze cold as ice. "Y/N, they have Cara! And she was right there! What do you expect me to do?!"

"Hell Dark! What did I expect you to do?! I expected you to stay where you were! Inside the damn van! And to follow the freaking plan!"

My voice rang in all for corners of the room. I heaved out a breath, and looked at him straight in the eyes.

Cara- Dark's sister, was on a mission to infiltrate this gang that was known for kidnapping little children and asking for millions of dollars of ransom.

Then if the family could not pay them the amount they wanted, they kill.

There's a shadow behind the government you know and see.

That shadow, is our home ground.

The government knows that we exist. I mean it's kinda hard not to notice the big business tycoons and the biggest tax payers that keep the country running.

They know, but they won't touch. Not unless it concerns the safety of the public. We won't disturb them too. Only if they stay on their side of the line.

Exactly why we went on the mission a while ago.

~*~

*A bunch of minutes ago*

"Where are they headed" I eyed the person watching the cctv's of the streets where the car is headed.

"In 3 minutes, they will pass through Tomes Tunnel madam."

I glued my eyes back on the big monitor and pressed a little button on my earpiece. "Gray, I need you to take the road on the right to arrive at the end of the tunnel before them, in 2 minutes at least."

"Roger that." Replied the man

Then suddenly, as though conjured out of thin air, came a blast. Just when the van was heading for the tunnels' exit.

"Put the cameras on the screen! Now!" I said while my body jolted to a stand banging my hands on the table before me.

"Gray! What the hell is happening in there?!" I said- well more like shouted- through the earpiece.

"Someone just set off a bomb right where the van was supposed to turn. Right where we were supposed to cut. Everybody's fine." He wasn't angry, he was confused at the very least.

"It's okay. Just a minor setback. There's a space the car can go through behind that big truck to your left. You should still be able to tail them." I instructed calmly.

*siren noises*

"What the hell?!! How did they get here so fast?!" Everybody in the room heard Kris and I'm pretty sure we're all thinking of the same thing. They usually take more than 30 minutes to get here.

"Somebody must've told them what was going to happen!" Mark's voice rang clearly.

"Dang it!! Sorry boys, but you need to get out of there before you get caught" I sighed.

But then next thing I know, "Wait!- Dark! No! You Idiot! Get back here!"

I swiftly looked back at the screen again finding an idiotic gorilla- also known as Dark, heading straight for the police cars.

"Shit! Somebody stop him!" It wasn't an instruction. It was an order, and they knew that.

"Mark my words Dark! If you get shot, I would personally take the bullet out, then shove it back in!" Says me. Not knowing what else to say in this situation.

The guys in the car quickly ran out the van- except the driver of course, and grabbed the thrashing gorilla. Two on his arms and one pulling him on his collar.

~*~

I slumped back to the chair behind me and closed my eyes. Massaging my temples as they had started to hurt a bit.

I had the time to find the flaw of what we did yesterday, so I wore my black hoodie and inserted a swiss knife on my shoe. Just in case. Not forgetting my trusty wireless earpiece. Before I headed out.

I pulled the hood over my head and walked. When I reached the site, I quickly scanned the area searching for something- anything that can give me a clue to where they took Dark's sister.

Moving inside, where the supposed to be exchange happened, I made sure not to make too much noise.

I looked through inside every room, corner, hallway looking for something that would lead me somewhere.

I was about to head out when I found a file cabinet in the corner of the room I just went in. "Nice." I quickly opened one part and saw what I was looking for this whole time. Files. Duhh what else would be inside a file cabinet?

As much as I want to take all of these, I didn't bring my backpack and, we don't want anyone knowing somebody was looking around their territory.

So, like the intelligent leader I was, I took pictures. Very modern. No fingerprints, since I wore my gloves, there was not a single evidence that I was here. That my friends, is how the leader of the great Azure Mafia investigates.

"What are you doing?"

Well shit.

~*~

(•-•) ~ Hi!!! I'm alive! Comment about anything i'll reply *wink wonk*

^v^