59

jacks pov
-vote and comment-

| wednesday january 13 2:07 PM |

"today our assignment is to draw something that reminds you of your favorite person. I'm looking for hard work and creativity for this project. you may begin" mrs Branson announces to the class. i look over at kelseys seat but sadly she's helping tyler and audrey out with aiden like she had been all week.

Kelsey has most definitely earned the reward for being my favorite person and i can't think of just one thing that reminds me of her if almost everything reminds me of her. She's always on my mind and it's not something i'm used to, at all. i love the feeling though, i can't lie about that at all. it's by far the best feeling.

this would be an extremely easy task if i knew what to draw. This is my chance to

A) bring my art grade up since i joke around with kelsey everytime were in here and
B) be a sweet, kick ass boyfriend that kelsey deserves

narrowing it down to one thing would be a nightmare.

i look around the room and see that almost everyone has started their assignment except for a few girls who were staring at me when i looked in their direction. They'd giggle and look at each other then quickly look down at their sketch book since i had caught them staring.

i sigh and mrs branson begins to come in my direction. "something wrong jack?" she asks and i shrug. "sort of having trouble with the assignment" i admit and she smiles and takes a seat in front of me looking like she was all ears and ready to listen. "okay so who's the person your dedicating the work to" she asks as she looks down at my blank sketchbook.
"um kelsey" i say shyly and she nods, smiling lightly at my words. "well with my husband any time i pass the diner down town i think of him because that's where our first date was or if i see the color red because it's his favorite color. so think about stuff you do or see that reminds you of her and begin to draw it." she says making me laugh a little to my self because some of the things that come to mind i most definitely can not draw. not only because i suck at drawing but because i'd most likely get suspended and that wouldn't be very good.

"thanks, i think i know what i need to draw now" i say and she smiles standing up. "see that's it, you've got it. if you need anymore help i'll be at my desk" she informs me patting my shoulder before walking off.

+++
"hey man, kelseys in the guest room down the hall" tyler says when he opens the door to his house. "how's the dad life" i ask walking in as he opens the door wider to let me pass by him. he sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "it's exhausting as hell but it's one of the best feelings" he says smiling and i smile along with him. "you'll do great" i support him before walking to kelseys room down the hall like he had told me.

"knock knock" i say opening up the door making a wide smile come to her face. "i missed you" she gasps sitting up from the bed to come pull me into a hug. "i missed you too" i smile pulling my shoes off. "these have been the longest four days of my life" she laughs looking at my lips. before i could reply she placed her lips on mine, kissing me like she had longed for it more than anything and i know exactly how she feels. i've missed her a lot. she shuts the door, locking it as well without removing her lips from mine. she pulls away and smiles at me and begins guiding me to the bed making me raise my eyebrows at her actions. this was new, usually i'm the one to start something.

slowly she pushes me onto the bed and begins to straddle me, attaching her lips onto mine again. which was hot as hell, i could definitely get used to her doing stuff like this. i deepen the kiss with no hesitation and a smile starts to form onto her lips. she pulls away and quickly pulls off her shirt leaving her bare chested due to her having no bra on.

i promise this is not what i had in mind on my way here, i just wanted to see her...but hey i'm not complaining.

i slowly turn her over and peck her lips quickly and pull my shirt off along with hers before placing my lips on her jaw, leaving wet kisses down her jaw line to her collar bone.

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

i let out a small breath of air as his hand holding onto my waist while the other was next to my head supporting him so he could lean down and attach our lips again. The feeling he gives me everytime he kisses me is the best. it's like a rush flows through out me.

i start to unbutton my jeans and he pulls apart and smirks down at me and helps unzip them. "wait." he says making me raise my eyebrows. "are you sure... we're at your brothers house." he says and i sigh. he's right.we are at my brothers house and he'd literally kill me if he knew something had happened.. especially under his roof.

"no you're right" i say fixing my jeans and sitting up, making him move to the left side of the bed. "i mean i liked where it was going but maybe we should do it somewhere that we won't get caught" he laughs lightly and i nod. "you're right. i don't know what i was thinking. i'm sorry" i apologize as i pull my shirt over my head and getting up to unlock the door i had locked earlier. i really don't. i guess i just missed him a lot. i haven't seen him in four days so i guess i was just wanting something to happen..i don't know. "you're fine baby, you don't have to apologize. come here" he laughs patting the spot next to him.

i smile and move to lay by him, placing my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "so tell me about your day" he says looking down at me.

hey guys!
keep voting and commenting! i love all the feed back and hearing your opinions on the book!

love you guys! hope your weekend has been great!