25

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

-kelseys pov--vote and comment-

| friday october 1 10:12 PM |

"it's been so long since i've been to a party" i say to jack as we walk up to a house. Sahar and johnson called jack and i drunk and water us to come see them. "actually you did like two weeks ago" he laughs about when he called me to come get him" i smile and shake my head as we walk through the door and into the house party. The once muffled music was now blasting through out our ears.

"They said they we're in the back" he says in my ear so i could hear him over the music. i nod as he takes my hand and guides me through the crowd and to the back yard where we saw johnson and sahar playing beer pong. some people were even in the pool despite how summer was turning into fall.

"kelsey!!" sahar says once she notices we were here. "you came i missed you" she smiles hugging me. she's definitely drunk.

"i missed you too" i laugh as she still
holds onto me. she pulls apart and looks at johnson then back to me. "he called me pretty" she blushes and i laugh. "because you are dork"

"Okay thank you but HE called me pretty. i should kiss him for that" she says raising her eyebrows making jack and i laugh. "do what ever you want" i say and she nods. "i'll do it if we win" she says and turns back around and heads back towards johnson to continue on with the game.

"she's something else" i say looking up to jack. "and drunk" he states and i nod in agreement. "honestly a drunk doesn't sound too bad" i shrug causing him to look at me funny. "you drink?" he asks shocked. "Every once in a while, i've only gotten drunk like twice" i tell him and he nods. "well if you want to drink i'll be DD" he tells me and i stay quiet.

"You sure?" i ask as i weigh the pros and cons. it's been a long week... well few months i deserve a drink. "yes" he tells me and i nod. "who's party is it?" i ask as we walk back in and towards the kitchen to get me a drink. "paige's" he laughs looking down at me as i sigh. her party or not i know she'd be here, she loves parties.

"okay so here are the options"  "just give me something good...i don't really drink remember" i cut him off and he nods and just pours some malibu in a large cup and adds some other drink in it.

"you'll like it, it's good" he says handing it to me and watches as i take a drink of it. the taste of malibu was strong at first but it was good like he had told me it was.

"mmm it is good" i say looking up at him. "best drink mixer in town" he says shrugging causing me to laugh.

+++
"another one?" jack asks raising his eyebrows as i finish my third cup. "yes you should get one too" i slur from beside him as we sat and watched johnson and sahar on their second game of beer pong since we've been here. he shakes his head causing his hair to shake along with it. "your hair looks really good" i say taking my hand and running it through it as he sits there and smiles. "you look good" he retorts causing me to laugh. "cheesy?" he asks scrunching up his face. "very" i nod and he shrugs.