6

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| friday, august 26 5:07 pm. |

"Froy hasn't even texted me since tuesday..." i say looking down at the messages he had sent me. sahar lets out a sigh. "let the plan take place" she says and i shake my head. "maybe this was a bad idea, he seemed bothered by it on monday but he's not anymore." i inform her as i sit up and lean against my headboard biting the inside of my cheek.

jack helped me a lot with the missing froy thing by thing words he had said to me in the car on tuesday. he seemed to take the me looking like a complete mess in front of him better than i thought he would if it ever came down to it. He knew how to handle it with out knowing that much about me and not freaking out, even though he hesitated at some points it felt good to know someone cared besides sahar and my parents.

"he's waiting it out kels, he probably thinks it's fake so he wants to see how long you guys will keep it up" she says shrugging her shoulders.

just as i was about to reply i get a text from jack.

jack: Johnson is having a small get together, do you want to come?

me: i'm with sahar, maybe next time?

honestly through the week i've grown fond of johnson. he was actually really funny and super chill about all of this. Sammy is still getting used to the plan but he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. His friends are fun to hang out with so i would have liked to go to johnson's but i don't know if sahar would want to since she had a bad day today.

jack: she can come too. it's a pool party kinda, she'd like it

i read his message and smile at how this plan has made all four of us become closer as friends then proceed to look up at sahar who's eyes were focused on the tv ahead of her. "so jack invited us to johnson's for this small pool party. do you want to go?" i ask her before replying. she stays quiet for a minute waiting for this part of the show to end and looks over at me. "yes we need to get out of the house" she laughs and i nod in agreement since we can't go out as much due to school being back.

me: okay we'll come. what time?

jack:right now, just come to the back when you get here