45

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| sunday november 25 4:37 PM |

"kelsey i just realized how good your ass looks" sahar says checking me out making me laugh. "cute but simple, i like it" madeline says towards my outfit. they had been to busy hanging out at the hot tub to realize that my butt actually did look good in these pants. sahar playfully smacks it making jack give us a weird look as soon as he walks through the door. of course he'd walk in at that moment. he walks back out of the room and shakes his head, madeline leaving the room as well to go get her charger she was talking about getting earlier but soon got distracted.

"Get in the hot tub with ussss" sahar begs looking at me as she bites into the strawberry. they had taken a break from the hot tub to get food. "it's cold out side though" i say and she shakes her head. "it's not that bad actually, it's cold at first then you get in and you're warm again" she says and i sigh. "i was mainly worried about after i get out, and i didn't bring a swim suit" i say truthfully. if i had one then i would get in with everyone. "its not even that cold outside. it's warmer than usual, in plus i have extras" she smiles and grabs my hand pulling me to her and johnsons room and digging through her bag to grab a red bikini. "don't you think this is a little too much, my ass will hang out of these bottoms" i say examining the bottoms to the bikini. my ass has always been bigger than hers so it's hard to borrow stuff of hers sometimes. "it will be fine." she says hesitantly.

"okay my best friend is hot" she takes a few dramatic steps back while she holds her chest when i come out of the bathroom. i feel completely self conscious, i barely ever wear bikinis or even really swim in front of people that much. it's all so awkward to me. i give her a fake smile, not wanting to speak up about how self conscious i was feeling. i didn't want to miss out on the fun.

i follow her outside again walking closely behind her to get in the hot tub with the others. it wasn't that cold out today which was weird, it's been freezing all week. i take a seat between jack and sahar instantly feeling hot when my body gets in the water. "where have you been all day?" i ask lowly to jack, whom i've only seen about three times today. now that i think about it we haven't even really haven't really talked since the first day we got here. "with the guys" he shrugs and i give him a nod.

"not drinking tonight?" i ask him looking around at everyone else who had beer cans in their hands. it seems like that's all they've really done the three days we've been here but i don't really mind. it's actually funny just watching them when they're drunk, they don't know how to act. "no beer pong?" he asks shaking his head making me let out a laugh. "why didn't you come play?" i ask him curiously, making my stomach twist in hopes that he wouldn't say he was busy with kiara and madeline.

"you and derek seemed hard to beat" he says looking over at derek who was laughing at something with nate and sammy. "undefeated champs baby" i smirk and he lets out a small laugh and turns back to continue his conversation with kiara.