S-so y-you don't believe me ? I asked as a tear slid down my cheek.

He chuckled, you so soft ! Yes I don't believe you-

Tap tap ! He was cut off by a soft knock

Come in, he said Still fixing me

Minsters ? Your father will like to see both of you in the private room. Weston said and my eyes immediately widen.

No no no, I can't-

Let's go ! I bet you were lying that's why you don't want to see dad. Ethan said crossing his arms with a smirk.

No ! I yelled

Master Richard is impatient, Weston said.

Ethan drag me out following Weston. We stopped in front of a new door. Weston knock before pushing the door. I took a long breath before stepping forward.

What took you so long ? Dad stood facing the wall in his usual outfit, with his so call secretary. The room was big with royal furniture. I was really scared. My father is a WOLF !

Y-you're a wolf ? I stuttered, why did I even ask.

Yeah, he turn facing me, his amber eyes lock with mine and I look away. Just like both of you. He said in his smart accent.

"S-so you-" Ethan stuttered in confusion, I don't believe ! He finally said shaking his head.

We can't be wolf t-that's just impossible, I thought.

What about this ! Dad shift to his black wolf he spring on Ethan pinning him on the floor.

Ahhhh ! Ethan screamed as he pant heavily. Dad shift to his human form, he had a little smirk.

Wow ! So we are wolves ! Ethan screamed with enthusiasm stilling panting as he got on his feet.

No wow ! It terrible ! I yelled on the verge of tears.

It's not ! You're just a baby ! Ethan yelled back. This is the first time we've ever disagree on a subject.

Do you love walking on your four feet, looking like some fucking dogs ! I hate wolves !

SLAP ! My cheek was on fire, I just wanted to start crying, but am not gonna behave like the big baby I am.

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ! Dad yelled his eyes glowing, with his canine a little longer than it normal length. I was dead scared, just shivering as I closed my eyes. Still holding my cheek.

Seat ! He ordered, pointing toward a royal couch. I slowly made my way to the couch. I kept my eyes on my lap. Ethan sat beside me.

Good, it won't be easy to shift, he said, he seemed calmed

Why ? Ethan asked and Weston gasped, Weston told me once never to question dad.

Curse you are hybrids. He said

How ? Ethan asked again. This is it he's gonna yell.

Your mum was a human, he doesn't seem angry. I was relief to hear that.

Oh I see, Ethan said

Weston call Mr. Anderson, he order taking a seat in his royal arm chair.

The door swung opened after a little while. Weston walked in with a muscular man, he wore a grey suit, with a dark brown hair. He looks mean.

This is your tutor, he'll help you, and teach you all a werewolf needs to know. He stood up saying. You must not disobey him, he looked at me.

--------------------------------

I lay on the bed with my face in the pillows, I allowed all my emotions out. I don't know why am crying, maybe curse dad slap and yelled at me or maybe curse Ethan didn't believe me.

Sub ? A voice called out softly. It can't be Ethan neither dad nor Weston. I sat up, Matins was lending on the door. He walk to me and sat beside me on the bed.

Why are you shielding tears ? He asked.

I shrugged, curse am pathetic, I looked at his grey eyes.
Are you a wolf too ?

Yeah, we are in a city of wolves, didn't you notice it was weird. He said and I nodded. Everyone here are wolves.

That's why he doesn't allow us out, I get it now. I sigh

Your face, he softly grab my chin, turning it to the right, so my left cheek was on display. It's red

I know, it hurts

What happened ?

He slapped me, I choke on my words as tears creep down my cheeks. He released my chin and sigh.

Do you want me to uh....em.. Hold you close to my chest ? I bet you'll feel better. He said

I chuckled while wiping my tears, is called a hug and yes. He slowly wrap his hands around me, I rest my head on his chest. I felt safe, a smile creep to my lips. I wrap my hands around. I can tell his uncomfortable, he doesn't stop squirming a little. I smiled more. I slowly close my eyes. I wish aunt Mirabel was here, I don't wanna be a violent wolf.

Sorry for this slow update, I was really busy. Vote and comment. Bye !