Meet-up

Jiya POV :

I'll kill that Henna! How dare she to do this to me and that too in my back! Can't she atleast say about this? Ugghhh.

"Jiyaaa..come down. They've come. Get down. Have you dressed properly, right?" My mother literally screamed from downstairs.

I looked through the window and saw a white car parked in front of my house. And I guess they came.

I straightened my dress and once again checked myself on the mirror and slowly get down through the stairs. In the living room, on the couch I could see 2 men sitting - even though their face was not so visible - along with my father and grandfather. And I turned my face instantly and made ways towards to my parents' bedroom. There was a lady in her late forties sitting with a young woman in her mid-twenties. I set a genuine smile on my face and faced them. They too smiled back to me.

"Hey! Assalamualaikum. I'm Emir's cousin sister. My name is Inaya. He doesn't have any sisters. And this is his mom. What is your name?" The girl enthusiastically asked me.

Happiness was evident both on her face and in her talks too. The mother figure was silently watching me with a small smile on her lips.

"Jiya Mehak." I answered smiling back.

I was not sure how to answer them. I was feeling some weird kind of emotion speaking to them even though I'm a chatterbox. The girl, Inaya, she was wearing a long top with a cardigan unlike me who was wearing a long full sleeve top which was folded shortly after my elbow along with my jeans. She was simply beautiful. And the mom figure looked like a gentle figure wrapped herself in a light blue saree which highlighted her beautiful features.

"That's a lovely name. You're studying M. A. English, right? How do you go to college? "She was the one asking me while the mom was sitting thereby smiling.

"I go by bus. It's just 6 km away from here. And I could board the bus directly from here. So its actually easy. " I was back to usual self of blabbering.

Don't panick them Jiya. Control your tongue a little bit.

"Aah. I see. Sahirumma let's call Emir then. Let them speak." She faced towards the mom, I guessed her name is Sahira.

"Call Emi then."That was the first time she opened her mouth. I must say, her voice was so gentle just like her face. And they both walk towards the living room while I waited in the room itself.

After a minute, a man in his mid-twenties came into room. And I don't failed to notice the small kid who was hanging to him smiling and eating his chocolate. And he was so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks. And when I was admiring the kid I forgot about the other person in the room. He cleared his throat and then I was embarrassed about my own behavior. I looked up to him. I think he is about 5' 8" when I am 5' 5". He was handsome. He wore a white shirt that is neatly tucked in the jeans. He had a beard not so long but well shaped. He have a well built body with his muscles as I could see that through his shirt, I mean not literally.

He cleared his throat again and I very embarrassingly realised that I was checking him out. I face palmed in my mind and looked up to him masking my embarrassment with a small smile. When I looked upto him I could see the smirk that was growing on his face. I really feel like my mind going blank in his brown orbs and his intimidating aura, and partially due to embarrassment.