Thoughts on sneak peek on Good to be Bad musical

Note : As I was writing  the next Chapter my couisn sent me the sneak peek of the newest song Good to be bad. I'm exited that where finnaly getting an song for Decsedents 3 however I have one issue. In the vidoe they say Mal is picking 4 VK's to go to Arudon prep. 4 ?! Your only picking 4 VK's to come to Auradon ?

The Isle is an dangerous place ! Parents on the Isle are not good people and the kids on the Isle live horrible lives ! And your telling me that only they are only picking 4 VK's kids out of many other Vks  why ?

The only thing I gusse is why they are having 4 is becuase  I gusse they can't have all theses VK'S attend Aroundon prep but I'm pretty sure you can have more than 4 Vks. Why not have 20 VK'S attending Aroundon prep while many other VK'S are being taken care of by people who do care what theses VK'S gone through like maybe take them to safer places in Aroundon until they are ready to attend Aroundon. It would be an heck of alot better than having them stuck on the Isle. I see where Uma is coming from now. I will  diffently going to adress why they are evocating the many VK'S to Aroundon.

Anyways am I the only one who is having an problem with this ? Please let me know. I can't be the only one here.

Don't worry I'm currently writing the next chapter it will hopefully it will be out this week.

Before I go Thank you guys so much for 4k reads I never thought this story would of gotten this far.