We need to talk

Note: Okay before I say anything, I want to make it clear I'm not ending the story. I repeat im not ending the story.

It's just I saw the official trailer of Decsedents 3 and it's nothing what me and my couisns thought. Decesdents isn't about Mal going to the Enchanted forest to find her father while dealing with conflicting issues of trusting Uma but it's about stopping a sleep spell.

Are you kidding me ?! That's the plot of the movie. It isn't about family and an character study !?

I'm disappointed in that because it's not gonna be a character study of Mal and Uma.

The look of Hades.... I'm sorry I just don't like it. It doesn't look like Hades from Hercules. Where is the robes ?! Why isn't your hair on fire all the time and why on earth do you have a morhawk ?! He doesn't look like the god of the underworld anymore. He honestly looks like Dr. Drakken from Kim possible live action movie. No joke. Although live action Drakken looks nothing like Dr. Drakken from the cartoon.

But I'm just having doubts about the story because I haven't been able to get out chapters faster and the plot of my story doesn't match any of the movie's permises. I honestly thought the big sleep was gonna be towards the thrid act of the movie. But it looks like its gobna be through out. But after alot of thought I'm gonna go with my orginal idea with the story. I'm not gonna change anything however I'm gonna add Ben to get on the Enchanted forest when CJ and Chase wash up on the  shores of the Enchanted forest. It's just gonna be a while to update chapters.

But I'm not gonna give up on the story. If anyone has ideas for scences they would like me to write. please let me know