15~Little Nympho

Euphoria.

I was beyond it, as Ian insulted my mouth with his tongue. Moving his hands from my face, he lead them south, until he finally reached his goal.

My ass? Hm, he must be an ass man.

Squeezing it, he picked me up, placing me on top of his desk. Breaking the kiss, he took hold of my blouse, pulling it up and off. Wanting him naked with me, I grabbed hold of his shirt, and threw it across the room.

Staring each other down, my lust began to build, as I brought my hands up to his abdomen. Defined to the max, I ran my fingers along the lines of his six-pack. There was no hair in sight, making me believed he was just one blessed man.

Taking hold of my chin, Ian lifted my head, piercing with his impeccable orbs.

God, I wanted this man. I wanted him bad.

Not waiting a second longer, his lips crashed with mine, making me wrap my arms around his neck. Using my legs, I meant to push his trousers down, but that was proving to be a struggle. Without breaking the kiss, he removed them with ease.

Gasping for air, I watched as Ian went to remove my skirt, along with my panties. All that was left, was my bra, but he quickly removed that with one hand.

Impressive.

"Ian," I gasped. Running on pure lust, I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I was on fire, but I liked this burning sensation within me. I just needed him to help me release it.

"Bella," he whispered. Taking hold of my ass again, he lifted me, staring me head on. I knew what he wanted. He was asking for my permission. If I truly desired this.

Although, I know what I want, and all I can focus on is his thick stick of a dick.

When the hell did he remove his boxers? I mean looking at it, I barely remember it being this large.

"Please," I begged. Not being able to wait any longer, I felt him lift me up, plowing inside my pussy hard. Overwhelmed, I moaned out loud, hoping the room was soundproof. "Oh shit," I breathed, as he laid me down on his desk.

Adjusting himself, he went to pull out, only leaving the the tip. Holding my breath, I waited for the inevitable, but it never came. Looking up, I found him smirking down at me, making me glare at him.

"What?"

"You look hot in this position. You sprawled out in front me, with your hair flowing down, and your pussy aching for my touch." Using two fingers, he rubbed on my clit, leaving me whimpering for him.

"Put it back in," I moaned out. "Ian, put it back in, but please be gentle." Leaning down, he pecked my lips. Once. Twice. Until we were in another make-out session.

Oh mother of God.

While fucking my mouth, he rammed into me with his daddy long of a dick, making me pull back. I arched my back, as he countinued to plow into me.

"You fucker," I whined.

He chuckled, as he took hold of my hands, crossing our fingers together. "Sorry. Being gentle, just does not seem to be in my personality." He roughly sat me up, placing himself in his chair, pulling me down on his lap. Now straddling him, he thrusted up fast and deep, leaving me breathless. I was a moaning mess, bouncing up and down, feeling a familiar build up in my lower abdomen.

"Yes Ian, right there." The feeling of his cock rubbing against my walls, consumed me. He was hitting so far in, I was scared for my cervix. Bringing me so close to my release, I anticipated it, but right when he pulled back, his office phone ranged.