6~Regret

I woke up to a find myself laying in a bed that wasn't mine and a arm wrapped around my torso. I turned over to see Ian fast asleep facing me and that's when I remembered. Last night was the worst.

I had fallen under Ian's ridiculous spell and whatever and slept with him as I told myself I wasn't gonna do anything with this man.

I quietly slipped out from his grasp and came to find out I was naked and could barely walk. Immediately falling to the ground.

I looked over to Ian to see if I had woken him up and was glad to see him still asleep. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I got up quickly and crept to the bathroom. Which wasn't hard to find because he had one in his DAMN ROOM. FUCKING RICH PEOPLE.

I looked into the mirror to find hickeys all over my small tan body. That little bitch is going to pay. He took advantage of me last night and I let him because let's not forget my dumb ass decided to get drunk.
I crept out of the bathroom to only find Some sitting on the edge of his bed rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.
I was now remembering that I was still naked running over to my clothes on the floor. I looked at Ian to see him staring at me with a big smirk on his face that immediately made me blush and angry at the same time if that made any sense.

"What are you looking at jerk? I asked putting mugs clothes on. 

"I'm just wondering why your leaving so early?" furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why would I stay you being me and took advantage of me you asshole, and you said no feeling huh!" I puffed out walking out trying to find the front door in this mansion of his.
I finally found the door and started to walk out until I felt arms wrap around and Ian's head landing on my shoulder hugging me from behind.

"You know you liked it" he whispered in my ear leaving a cold shiver go down my spine.
I didn't know what to do because his body on me felt so good as the warmth from his body radiated onto mine. We stayed liked this for what seemed like an hour but was really a few minutes. That's when I came back to my senses. WHAT HELL AM I DOING WITH THIS JERK!

I pulled away from him and turned to stare him dead in his pupils. I slapped him in his face as I came to see that he was a playboy and I was one of those girls that just got laid by him. 

After slapping him I ran as fast as I could not turning around because I started to have tears swell up in my eyes. I had remembered my mother telling me about men like him and never do anything with the but I had done the exact opposite.

I heard a faint voice in the back but I didn't listen because I knew it was Ian calling out to me.
I looked up as I was running across the street to see a car rushing down the street and at that very moment a memory popped in my head leaving me staring at the beeping car. I had thought I was gonna die right then and there untill something had pushed me out of the way leaving me on the concrete.

I turned to see the car stopped butt a body laying in front as blood leaked from the familiar body.
I ran over to the lifeless body and cried out loud as the the driver called the ambulance and I stared at the body in shock.

Ian's body...