12~ Forgive but never Forget

" I hate you." I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

Sadly, the guilt took over, preventing me from saying no.

"I will take that as a yes. Now...," I glanced from under my eyelashes to find him striding towards my side of the desk.

Please don't come near me...

Flashes of last night rushed to mind. My body flushed with the mental image of his tongue gracefully diving into my aching hole; making me a hot mess. I couldn't stop myself from blushing, as I remembered how strong my orgasm was just from talent of his sinful tongue.

Jesus

I was cut from my reverie, when Ian grasped both sides of my face, resulting in me only being to look up at him. His hazel eyes, capturing my emerald orbs.

"I will see you later on my...," He leaned his face closer. For some odd reason, I thought he was going to kiss me, and I actually found myself wanting him too. So I fluttered my eyes close, waiting for his lips to grace mine, but they never came. Instead I felt them near my ear.

"..fiancé." My face scrunched up with confusion. He pecked my cheek, straightening his posture once more. Walking back to my office door, he stopped taking in the presence, I mistaken to notice, that was now there.

I glared at Ian as he took my mother's hand and pecked it.

"Miss."

With his presence now gone, I took the moment to shake out any sudden feelings.

I was scolding myself; thinking that he was actually going to kiss me. the worse thing was, I wanted him to. Although, from the short time of knowing Ian, he probably would have, if my mother decided on not showing up at that particular time.

I don't even know why I am contemplating this any further. I promised myself that I was not going to fall for his little antics, and I planned on keeping that promise. Just like how I promised myself to never fall for a man, after him.

He's still out there you know, and he can-

"I hope I did not interrupt anything dear." Cutting me from my thoughts, I watched as mother clenched her fist lightly. It was something she did whenever she was nervous.

I wasn't still angry with her. Upset? Yes, but I knew we would overcome that. We always have.

"Mom come sit down." I pointed to the couch placed against the surface of a wall.

"Oh no honey. I don't plan on staying for that long, and you're most likely still angry with me." Her stammering was beginning to irritate my soul, but I compelled myself to calm down before I yelled.

"Mom just sit."

She pierced her lips together, nodding silently as she went to take a seat. I went to sit next to her, grasping her hands, so she knows that I am listening.

"First, I want to apologize for forcing you into this marriage. I just thought that this would work after everything you have been through." Her eyes glazed over.

"For years I have watch you break down. From the death of you biological parents to the many break ups you suffered. I didn't know what to do. I could tell when you missed your parents, because I would find you in the middle of the night, crying as you admired the pictures of them with you. Although that had me thinking that maybe you regretted letting us in, since I couldn't comfort you, and Nicole didn't help either. That's why I talked to her but she never listens to me anymore." I took a moment to comprehend everything she just broke down to me.