Fair Warning! Read before Moving On

Hello to any new comers, and I'm sorry this already starting off weird because I usually do not do this type of thing, but I felt as if it was needed.

When I began this book, I still just a nobody on Wattpad, with barely any followers, and only a few books in my library. Therefore, when I decided to write this story, I still just a noob, and freshman in high school. (Go ahead try to guess my age, I'm still not telling) Anyways, the beginning of this story is terribly rough, and short, and just plain right shitty. Resulting in me wishing to slap the shit out of myself, for even thinking that my writing was good at the time.

That all being said, I am still learning and practicing my writing, so if you see any errors or mistakes please point them out, but do not be obnoxious about it. Ill still kick your ass virtually.

This point of me writing this, is so to notify you that once I am completely done with this book, I will go back and alter the first few chapters. They wont be drastic, because I do not want to confuse you, but they will be more professionalized.

Ok I'm tired of typing now, and my back hurts, but nonetheless, I hope you kinky asses enjoy the book, but just bare with in the beginning.

Love you my babies.

~~~

Now go read the damn story