2~The Coincidence

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. 

I looked over to see it saying, '5:30 Get Ready for Work.'I honestly do not know why I torture myself , by waking up this early.

I decided that I had to get up, as my alarm was still going off. I through the shit across the room, and it sure enough switched off. 

I walked over to my closet, an debated on what I was going to be wearing for today. O anted to look sophisticated with a little bit of sass, since I had a man who wanted a dress personalized for his daughter. I usually do not do personal request, but I agreed because he looked desperate, and it reminded me of times long ago. 

I grabbed a knee length deep blue dress, with my gray cardigan to cover my arm, along with my gray knee high boots,and add some silver accessories. It did not want to go all out with my makeure, so I did my natural everyday makeup look.  

I looked over to the time, to see that it was cutting close to the time I had to meet him. Grabbing my purse, sketch book, and phone, I made my way out to the taxi, that I called a few minutes, waiting for me. 

 Once I reached the hotel, that my last assigned marriage meet was, I hurriedly skipped my way inside, since traffic was making me a bit late. I waltzed over to the restaurant inside, and found my guy sitting a booth with who I deemed to be his daughter. Walking over, I sincerely apologized for my tardiness, but they had no issues with that.

I settled down on the other side of the booth, and we began exchanging details for her dress. We discussed for a little bit over and hour, and I finally had enough details to begin designing. 

As I was beginning to walk out, I was analyzing the sketches again, but then not paying attention I bumped into a something; more like someone. It happened to be the gentleman from the da before, and my heart skipped a beat. I stared into his features once again, and could not help but drool mentally over him. I relunctely came back to reality, when I noticed he was saying something to me.

"God, have some decency," he said he he scowled at me, and my whole demeanor altered. "First you trip, ad I have to save your clumsy as, and now you deliberatly bump into me." Wow, I was obviously was wrong about gentlemen still existing, because his next words hit me deep. "Acting desperate isn't cute, so learn stop trying to gain my attention, you clumsy ass woman." Then he walked away, leaving me fuming. 

How dare that conceited bastard assume, I want him? He may be sexy, but his personality make him a hideous man. I hate men like him, therefore I left without redeeming myself, because he honestly was not worth my time, since he obviously does not what respect is. 

Waiting for my taxi to arrive, I could not get my mind off of that rude man. I guess you could not get away from men like him, no matter where you go. My taxi came, just as my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, which happened to be my mother.  I took a deep breath before answering. "Yes Mama?"

"Hey honey, I know that the last marriage meet didn't go so well, but I have good news for you," she stated rather quickly. She knew I despised these damn meetings that she kept arranging, but I loved my mother too much to deny her. 

"Well, spill the news, because I could use some right now." I was still a little mad with that man, but I was beginning to let it go. I just need a drink. 

"I know you hate them, but-," I knew that she was nervous when she pauses her sentences, therefore now I was intrigued. "- I set up another meet with this hot shot millionaire, and I think you should really go for this one." She said rather quickly. 

I did not know what to say. I thoughts were conflicted at the moment. I mean, he is a millionaire, and could really help me in financing, but then again, he must be an egotistical man, if he has money pouring from him like that. I could tell my mother was anxious, because I could not even hear her breathing, waiting for my response.