8~Confused Feelings

Its already been five days since the accident. I don't know why but I've been having this ache in my chest that just wont go away.

I figured Ian hasn't woken up yet, since I didn't receive any calls yet. Not that im expecting one but ive been carrying my phone with all week.

As of now im in my office trying to concentrate on a new fashion piece. But it seems like that cant happen because I still worked up on Ians health. Not to mention the amount of guilt im feeling.

Its all my fault he's like this and I don't deserve to worry about him if im the cause. I didn't visit because I didn't have the right to be there. I mean yes he used me but my stubbornness got in way and almost killed the man.

I felt the water works about to begin untill I heard a knock coming from my office door. I assumed it was one of my employees that help out and quickly rubbed my eyes while taking a deep breath trying to clear my face.

Once i was done i settled in my chair and made myself look more professional.

"Come in" I said with a stern force not showing no emotion.

My breath hitched in my throat once I recognized the person in front of me. I was stunned and didnt know how to react except to stand with widen eyes.

A deep sexy chuckle was heard at the entrance by the one man I wasnt expecting.

"Well thats not the reaction I was hoping for" said Ian with smirk replacing his chuckle.

I blinked a few times to fix my stupid looking face. I came back to my right mind and deciding to respond back.

"I wasnt expecting you to show up with no warning let alone when you should be resting." I looked down at the carpet floor. I coudnt look the person I almost killed in the eyes. I just couldnt bear it while feeling all this guilt.

" Do you really think I could rest when my Grandfather tells me that a beautiful women was at the hospital blaming themself for the reason why I was hurt. I mean I was hurt in too ways but one wasnt because of the accident but because you left."

How was I suppose to react to that. I mean im pretty sure he doesnt have feelings for me because number one we he said so. Number two he can fuck anyone he wants. And three hes too busy for relationships and we werent even together if you want to get technical here.

"I dont know why you were because the last time I checked what we have is a fake relationship and it should stay that way." I dont know who I was convincing at this point because I didnt what was going on neither.

"You know what your right on that subject but I know that after that day you felt something for me and dont even say you didnt" I noticed that he was taking steps toward me and I took a few steps back untill I felt my thighs hit the edge of my desk.

He pinned my hands done on my desk and stared at me with those sparkling hazel eyes that were to hard to resist. I had to look away before I did something I would regret.

"Your right the only thing I felt was guilt and only guilt and I cant forget the fact that you used me. Im not one of your toys Ian and I would like it if we sticked to the deal." I turned my head towards him and came to find that his face was just inches from mine. And within seconds his lips were back on mine.

WHAT DID THIS GUY NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID!

I was just about to push him away when my assistant walked in with my parents in tow.

Well fucking great...

Sorry my fellow readers for taking so long to update since its summer ill have way more time..

❤❤