4~The Mistake

It's seven o'clock in the morning and I woke up with a banging headache. I totally spaced on that last night I went out to a bar to have a drink. I went for a drink after creating that whole plan with Mr. Whatever face. I don't know how we was gonna make this work but I really wasn't looking forward to it.

My schedule wasn't pack for today so I thought that I would go out for a stroll and maybe stop at some restaurant to eat.

So I got ready by just putting on a pair of ripped skinny jeans along with a baggy T-shirt and my timberlands. There was really no point to dress up fancy since it was going to be a chill day.

Once I was done getting ready I headed out of door but for some reason I just couldn't get Mr. Whatever face out of my mind. I had a feeling that I was gonna have to see him again soon.

So as I was strolling down the street a called pulled up next to me. I don't know about you but whenever a car pulls up like that I start to walk fast. Well anyways I kept walking and then I heard a familiar shout out my name.

"ISABELLA!"

I turned around to see who it was, and maybe I spoke to soon but it was Mr. Whatever face waving me down to come back. My hopes of having a chill day was over.

I started to walk back asking, "What do you want?"

"I was just wondering what you were doing today", he said in his deep turn on voice.

"I thought we agreed on living our lives freely Mr... "

"It's Ian.."

"Well Ian didn't we make that deal?" He gave that look that guys make when their girlfriends tell they can act dumb all they want but I know the truth look.

"I am living my life freely... I made this freely decision to come see you since I had nothing else to do and you also just made me act like your fake boyfriend."

He had a point. I did just make him agree to this deal that he could've totally back out of if he wanted to. But my dumb ass decided to beg him into this fake relationship. To be honest I wouldn't want to be in a fake relationship either.

"Fine well I was just planning on going to get something to eat", I can already tell that he had made plans if he did see me and now here we are on a public sidewalk meeting up again by coincidence.

"Great let's go then!" he exclaimed in a cheerful voice. "Wait where are we going?" I asked with confused tone while furrowing my eyebrows.

"We are going to one of my favorite places to eat...trust you'll love it!"

For some reason I felt like I could believe him. No later than at least 20 minutes we arrive at this fancy restaurant called Dine it.

We went inside to find fancy tables and chairs that look like they just came out of a castle. Maybe I was to poor to be in one of these since it was filled with wealthy people.

"Why would you take me here?"I asked."I really would've been fine with subway or something."

"I wanted to bring you here to show you my favorite things... I mean if we're gonna be in a fake relationship then we beret make it seem real." He said it so easy with no hesitation which was to my surprise. I thought he would try to stay away from me but instead I find myself with him again.

After we ate he decided to drive me home but first he made a stop at a toy store. When he came out he didn't even have a bag but something in his hand.

"So Um what you got there Ian?" He put his hand out to me revealing an heart eye emoji keychain along with my initial on another. And in his other hand he had a laughing face emoji also a keychain with his initial.

"What's are these for Ian?"
He started to smile and switched our keychains.

"Well I thought it would be more realistic if you had my initials on your keychain and I had yours to make it seem like we're dating. " He seemed way to happy about and he was the one to say not to develop feelings but let's keep that our selves.

After that he dropped me off in front of my house and we said our goodbyes. As I walked up to my door I dig for my keys in my purse but they weren't there. And that's when I remember I took out of purse to put the keychains on and left them in Ian's car. I ran back down the apartment stairs and went to see if he was still there.

I had thought he left but then I seen a black car pull up and roll down its window.

"Forgot something?" Ian said with a smirk on his mouth while dangling my keys in his hands.

He got out of car and held my keys up in the air. "Try to get them if you can short stuff"

This is the reason why I don't like him. "You See when someone leaves their stuff in my car I think of it as a sign for me to come into you house."

"Eww are you a pervert...I just a made a mistake and left my keys in there because I forgot them."

I went to go reach for my keys and just was basically climbing on him since he was so damned tall. I finally get a hold of my keys and I stare into his eyes. Momentarily he suddenly pecked my lips with his and stared back at me. I was very surprised and didn't know what to do.

"Wha...what..was that for?" I manage to skip without sounding to dumb.

He looked at me seeming like he was trying to thinking of something. After what felt like ages he managed to say something that left me dumbfounded.

"Let's go on a date....

Thank you to everyone that has been reading my story and I made this chapter a but longer since I had nothing else to do.