Chapter fourteen

HARMONY'S POV:

I woke up feeling cold. I was expecting to be in Adrain's arms but, sadly I was alone in bed. Last night was beautiful I don't know what came over him but what I'm scared of now is that, the awkwardness between us has multiplied itself by ten.

I got out of bed and went to take a bath. The shower didn't come on maybe it ran out of water. Since today is Monday I knew Adrain must have resumed work. So, I decided to go shower in his bathroom. I wrapped myself with my towel and went into his bathroom unknowing to me that Adrain was actually in the shower. I turned away instantly and covered my eyes.
"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily after wrapping himself with a towel
"I ran out of water in my bathroom and I thought you had left for work so I decided to use yours" I turned facing him. Gosh, check out his six packs. Who would have thought that Captain America can actually be Emperor six packs.
"Stop being a pervert" he brushed past me while I giggled thinking about his new nickname.
"At least I'm not scared of thunder" He turned around furious, but I quickly shut the door behind him. I proceeded to taking my bath and by the time I got out, he already left for work.

A wave of sadness engulfed me. I thought we had something yesterday but, it was an illusion as usual.

ADRAIN'S POV:

Last night was a mistake. I was weak and vulnerable thinking about my past and also my phobia for thunder. I had always been scared of the thunder ever since I was a little boy.

The bottom line is that, I should never have kissed her. I was busy bathing when, she came into my bathroom in only a skimpy towel. She turned around when she heard the shower sound. I looked at her behind but, immediately looked away.

I left angrily for work because I felt like I was changing somehow. Something different was happening to me and I couldn't let that happen. I have decided to go with my previous womanizing ways which, reminds me of my hot secretary.

I went to Stone's Enterprise and walked directly into my office. My secretary walked in dressed to seduce as usual and I needed a release so, before she could tell me my schedule, I pushed her to my desk and started kissing her which she immediately responded to.

I roam my hands over her body feeling her ass while, pressing my raging dick to her. I immediately tore her blouse and feasted on her big breast. I sucked, bit and played with her nipples while pulling down her panties. All this while, she was a moaning mess. I knew some of my staff could hear her cries but no one dared come in.

I finally got her panties off and then, pushed my dick inside her and she was so wet. I pushed and pulled inside of her harder, thrusting like a wide bull. I fucked her so hard till she cums. I came few minutes after her and then pulled out.

"Get out" I commanded. I felt so stupid because all the while I was busy ramming her, Harmony was all I could think of. Her beautiful round breast, her smooth skin and those delicious lips of hers. What's wrong with me?, Why can't I get her off my fucking mind.

I went back to work furious when Lamar called me.
"Yo man, you haven't called since your wedding day, are you enjoying your wife that much" I rolled my eyes. If only he knew that I've been trying to get her off my mind
"Could we meet up, I really need a drink" so we agreed to meet up.
"What's wrong, you've been drinking like a fish since we got here" he asked dropping his own glass
"It's Harmony. She's like a parasite that has attached herself to me and can't get rid of" he started laughing
"A parasite, really?" He said in between laughter
"That's what I used in saving her phone number. I mean, we fight a lot but, I can't stop thinking about the Goddamn woman" I drank the whole bottle of beer and asked for whiskey
"Maybe you've fallen in love with her" he said looking straight at me
"Is that supposed to be funny?" I asked angrily. I can never replace my heart with someone else.
"It's the only logical reason man" my phone started ringing. Parasite flashed on the screen.
"It's late now man, I think your wife is worried about you." I hissed and continued drinking to my hearts content.