Chapter eleven

HARMONY'S POV:

It was finally Friday. The week has been so stressful with planning, dress fittings, the invites, and so on and so forth. Meanwhile, Adrain and I have barely spoken a word to each other. Is either he avoids me or just make whatever he has to say snappy unlike our usual fights. Anyway it's for the best though, I don't have any strength for him now.

Today is my bachelorette party. Meg and Ariana decided to have a small house party in my home, at my insistance because, they wanted to go clubbing. So we'll be having a girls sleepover. I decided to get the house ready for tonight.
   It was 5pm already, the girls should be arriving soon.
   "Where's the bride to be?" Ariana yelled from the sitting room
   "Hey girls"they all came to hug me. It was four of us plus aunt Taylor's niece Lily who will be one of my bridesmaids tomorrow.
   "Let's get this party started" Meg, the party organizer who has taken it upon herself that we'll do everything on her to do list.
  We danced, sang, drank a lot. Also, they helped me to arrange my bags as I will be moving to Adrain's house tomorrow. We sat down to talk when Ariana asked me something shocking

"Do you like Adrain?" Um...do I?, Even I wasn't aware of that information.
  "I... I don't know" I said looking down . She smiled at me and said something I don't quite understand.
  "Enough emotional talk, it's time for a stripper." We all screamed while the the stripper came and did his thing.
In general, we had a great time. We slept around 2am in the morning.

I couldn' help but wonder how tomorrow was going to be?. My '' wedding day''. I was busy sleeping when Meg shakes me aggressively. Why can't she let me sleep?
   "Wake up B, it's your wedding day" she said dragging me
  "What?!?" So it's finally here. I'm so nervous, what if he says no or doesn't show up at all. I couldn't help but think about this things when Meg and Ariana dragged me into the bathroom. All I needed was to take a bath, they already waxed my entire body literally.

By the time I came out, they were already dressed in their bridesmaids dresses with Lily styling Ariana's hair. How were they so fast. Megan pulled me in front of the sitting room and helped with my makeup which, took 1 hour. Lily took over and packed my hair in a bun after applying so many products on it. In my opinion they're just wasting their time. It's not as if the person I'm getting married to would even notice.

After styling my hair, doing my makeup and painting my nails, they finally brought out my dress. I wore my shoes and carried my bouquet. They were busy fixing my veil when aunt Taylor and mom came into the room.
   "You look so beautiful dear, like a real princess that you are" aunt Taylor said making me blush. I haven't even seen myself in the mirror. I looked at mom and she was wiping away her tears. I walked up to her and held her hands
"Mom, I'm not going on a suicide mission. I'm getting married, you should be happy" plus this is what you guys wanted I thought. I smiled trying to hold my tears
  "I know harms. I'm just going to miss you so much." She said hugging me
  "Um B, no crying. I don't want you to ruin my hard work" Meg said referring to my makeup. We all laughed.

I finally decided to look in the mirror and I saw a girl who wishes all this was real, a girl hoping she'll meet her prince charming at the alter but, all I could see behind the make-up, was a sad girl who is trying to make her family happy.

We were all chatting in my room when dad walked in. He looked at me and was about to say something but I think he decided against it
  "You look spectacular Harmony. I'm proud to be your dad" he said coming to hug me. I thanked him and then we heard the church bell signifying that it was time. Dad held my hands and we went to the front door of the church where, Adrain was standing at the end of the alter looking so gorgeous.