Chapter thirteen

HARMONY'S POV:

Since Adrain was back, I decided to go eat breakfast with him. I finally concluded that if, we can't get close then, it's best we fight all the time. I don't know what is holding him from being with me and accepting our marriage but, I don't want to always be awkward around him.

I went inside and saw him at the dinning table eating pancakes. I sat opposite him and asked Gwen to get me mine. We were both chewing without saying a word when the doorbell rang. I wonder who it was. Gwen opened the door and a very slutty like lady came in. She was wearing a low cut neck line dress which extended to her belly button. The dress ended below her bum in such a way that if she bends over, her boobs will fall out and her booty will be on display.

She walked over to us swaying her hips excessively. She had the longest legs I had ever seen. Who is she and who is she looking for. My questions were answered when she walked past me and went to kiss Adrain directly on his lips. Oh I guess this is why he won't look at me because, I'm not his type.

I was so furious seeing her kiss him and, he wasn't even trying to push her away. That's it, I walked up to them and dragged her by her hair until she was facing me. I gave her a dirty slap which echoed in the whole house. This feels like a movie
  "How dare you come to my house and kiss my husband you slut?" I went to stand in front of Adrain who was busy watching the whole drama
  "Oh sweetheart, He might have married you but I'm the one he comes to for a good fuck" she said trying to make me feel less than
  "That's because he sees you as nothing but a prostitute, a piece of meat. Are you his girlfriend? No, are you his wife? No" I said raging like an angry bull.
  "Listen you tiny twit, I don't know which trash he got you from but, Adrain is my man" that did it. I cleared her from the ground and pounced on her. Funny enough, she didn't even know how to fight. I started landing hot punches on her face while sitting on her
  "Don't...you....dare....call...him.... your....man.... again..... Adrain....is....my husband" I said between heavy breaths. I got off her and dragged her while she was still lying on the floor and shouted at Gwen to open the door. I threw her out of the house literally, with her face looking like a ruptured wound.

Yeah, you're probably wondering where I learnt how to fight. I attended a karate class because I thought Adrian might be a wife beater, I guess it payed off. I stormed off to Adrain who was busy smirking at me
  "What?" He started laughing. It was the first time I saw him laugh and it felt so good. He had an amazing laugh and a pair of beautiful white teeth
  "I didn't know you were a possessive psychopath" he said after regaining himself
"What?, You expected me to let her bitch talk me? I'm my own bitch" my knuckles where so sore. I couldn't feel my hands. Adrain left a short while after probably to go work in his room. I called Gwen to bring first aid and ice. She was treating my hands when I remembered I shouted at her during a fit of rage.
  "I'm sorry Gwen, I didn't mean to yell at you" I looked down feeling bad
  "Its okay, you're really a strong woman and I'm happy you married boss. He hasn't laughed like that in six years but he did today" really? So there's a reason he's so serious
  "So there's a reason. Please tell me" she got scared and got up instantly.
  "I'm sorry Harmony, but it's not my place" and with that she left me with a thousand questions running in my head.

   Well if I was able to make him laugh today, maybe i can change him back to his old self. I quickly ran up to his room looking for trouble as usual. I knocked this time, don't want a repeat of last night awkwardness.

ADRAIN'S POV:

I was so angry with myself that I slept in my car yesterday. When I got home this morning I saw Harmony sitting in the garden outside our house. I didn't bother to look at her. I went straight inside, took my bath and came down for breakfast. I was busy eating when she came for breakfast. Was she waiting for me or something. Seeing her sitting, I couldn't help but glance at her breast and an image of her perfectly round breast flashed in my mind.