Chapter ten

HARMONY'S POV:

I stormed off angrily last night. I was so devastated. I couldn't control my tears I mean, we are not in love or anything but I can't help but wish that I'll have a happy marriage. A man who loves me irrespective of my flaws and imperfections. What have I done to deserve such an alliance. I cried myself to bed wishing all this could go away, and I'll wake up from this nightmare but sadly, this was my reality.

I woke up early feeling blue with my eyes all sore. I stared at my reflection and I looked like I wrestled with a tiger. I was brushing my teeth when my doorbell rang. Who could that be so early in the morning. I went to open the door but tripped on the empty bag of chips Laying on the floor. I'll have to clean up when I get back from work. I quickly rushed to open the door but, I saw Adrain at my doorstep. Am I still dreaming.

The way his eyes travelled along my body made a shiver run down my spine. No, this can't be a dream. It looked like he was about to leave but, why is he here?

"Um... I just came to remind you about the wedding shopping and all. So, you have the day off and the rest of the week" seriously is that what he came here to say? "What were you expecting?" My conscience said. Yeah sometimes I forget he's a stone
"Okay thanks", "I'll go now" that's weird, what's up with him. He could have just called me to tell me. Anyway I better call Meg.
"Wassup B" she said enthusiastically.
"Would you accompany me for wedding shopping" I'm really feeling so alone right now
"B, are you alright? You sound down", "I'm fine Meg. Don't worry" I think my period will soon arrive because I can't understand this mood swings.
"Are you sure?" She asked urging me tell her but, there's nothing to tell
"Yes", "ok. I'll meet you guys at the shop" thank God she didn't press further on the topic.

After having my bath, I got dressed in a black high waisted jeans, paired with a crop hoodie. I put on my sneakers because we'll be doing a lot of walking today. I brushed my hair and made a very messy bun. I was terrible at styling my hair. Oh well! It's not like I got someone to impress or anything. I left the apartment and was about entering my car when mom called
"Yes mom" I said putting my Bluetooth on
"Harms where are you?, We have so many things to do."she said screaming. I guess I inherited the screaming from her.
"I'm on my way mom. I'm driving" I was already getting tired and we haven't begun
"Get here in 2minutes" right because I'm flash. I just rolled my eyes and ended the call

**********At the mall**********
I saw aunt Taylor and her daughter. We've always been close to the Stones but I didn't know about Adrain because he stayed with his grandparents in Italy. As for his sister Ariana, I knew her when she was little . she was 2years older and has always been beautiful. But now, she looks like she just walked out of a fashion magazine. She's gorgeous like her brother. Oops did I just say that.

"Hi Aunt, mom, Ariana" aunt Taylor hugged me. I thought Ariana won't recognize me but she did. She hugged me as well.
"How are you Harmony? It's been so long" she said when she finally let's me go
"Yeah. When did you arrive", "last night" we were about to continue discussing when mom told us to start shopping already. We all agreed. I was about to go in when Meg arrived.
"Hey, I thought you wouldn't make it" I said throwing my left hand around her shoulder as we walk inside the mall.
"B, are you sure you're okay. I know you" she hasn't forgotten about earlier
"I'm fine Meg, Adrain and I just had a misunderstanding" I said to ease her
"You've seen each other again?, When?", "Yesterday. Turns out he's my bosses boss" we were talking about yesterday encounter when mom shouted at us to hurry up

We went inside the mall. The Stone's have a private section in the mall. They are really rich. The wedding planner came to meet us there. We discussed about the wedding venue, the theme, flowers, cake, invitation card. We visited so many stores. I was so exhausted already. But we have one final stop which is going to take twice the time we've spent today, and that is The dress. I wonder why they were making a big fuss out of this wedding. It's not like it's real. Well apparently they didn't know that.