Chapter fifteen

HARMONY'S POV:

I called Blake informing him of my arrival tomorrow and, he said they'll be glad to have me back. We chatted for awhile and then, I called Meg.
   "If it isn't my bffae who promised to call everyday but hasn't kept to it?" I knew she was mad at me
"I'm sorry I haven't called you Meg. Please forgive me. You know what am coming to your house right now" I hung up and got dressed quickly heading to Meg's place.

After 10 minutes, I got there and plead with her. I knew she would forgive me which she did.
  "So tell me, how's married life?" She got up to bring my favorite dessert from the fridge, banana cake. I thanked her and ate it earnestly.
"Honestly, it has been an adventure. One moment it's sweet, the next, it's cold" I said with a mouthful of cake
"So have you guys done it yet?" I almost choke on my cake.
"Nooo. He recently started being good to me since today." I dropped the cake and looked at her "anyway, that's not what I wanted to discuss. We are having a charity event tomorrow and I don't know what to wear." She got up excitedly and squealed
"You should have told me sooner. I went to the mall to shop the other day when I saw this gown. I knew it would be perfect for you" she said going to her closet. I followed suit

She brought out a beautiful long black gown with, a slit not too high it  becomes inappropriate. It's texture and bodice where so soft. The dress was  spectacular. I hugged Megan and kissed her cheeks thanking her. She giggled and took me to her room to instruct me on what will go with what and which eyeshadows to use and all that.

I thanked her and got up to go home because I wanted to cook lunch for Adrain today but, on my way home, I decided to pay him a surprise visit at the office. By the way, he has changed now.

I got to Stone's Enterprise. It's actually my first time here. As I walk into the building, everyone greeted and some whispering among themselves. I went into Adrain's office without knocking hoping to surprise him but, I was the one giving a shock seeing his tongue down the throat of his secretary.

ADRAIN'S POV:

I went happily to the office. As I entered the building, people greeted but some where whispering among themselves. I turned and glared at them. The quickly went back to their duties. I got into my office and saw Kylie in nothing but a black lacy thong in my office. She was sitting on my desk, legs spread wide open.

Why is it that this women don't understand that whatever we have is a one time thing, no repeat.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her angrily. She got up walking over to me
"I thought you might be in need of release. I know your wife is boring and doesn't give it to you" she glided her hands on my chest. I immediately grabbed her hands to yank them away but, she already kissed me and to make matters worse, Harmony came in. Fuck

HARMONY'S POV:

So I was right all along, all he wants is to toy with my emotions. He never liked me, and I being a fool who has fallen head over heels in love with him, thought that maybe, just maybe we could have a relationship. I guess my life isn't like a movie, it's a freaking disaster.

  "H..harmony, it's not what it looks like" he tried walking over to me but I held up my hands signaling him not to. I walked over to the bitch and dragged her out of the office into the ground floor, where the other employees were working. No wonder they were whispering among themselves when I came in

  "Listen up every body, if I ever find any woman near my husband, I will break your bones, trust me." I yelled at all of them while, the bitch beside me tried to cover herself with her hands.
"You're fired" I glared at her and then stormed off to Adrain's office. He was running his hands in his hair and pacing when I walked in.
  "Look Harmony, trust me it's not what it looks like. She was the one who.. " I didn't need his explanations. I think it's best if we go back to how we used to be.
"I just came to ask what you would like for dinner sorry for disturbing you" I grabbed my bag to leave when he held me back but I wiggled out of his hold and went home.

I cried my eyes out in the car. I can't believe how big a fool I am. I almost got into an accident but luckily it was Blake's car and nothing happened. He got down and saw me crying in my car
  "Harmony, what happened? Who made you cry" I ran into his arms and cried some more.
"Come on let's get you out of here" he told his driver to go with car while, we went in his.

He took me to his lovely home and ushered me in. I was sitting in the living room when he came with hot chocolate and some cookies. I instantly forgot why I was crying and started eating. He chuckled watching me rush the food.

After eating, he finally spoke up
  "So...you wanna talk about it?"  I looked at him. He was really a nice guy and very handsome too but I'll never tell him that.

I related what has been going on since my marriage and how I have fallen in love with him, till the events of today
  "Wow.... but Harmony, I think you should give Adrain a listening ear" he said sipping his coffee
"What?, Why?" I said looking at him like he didn't hear what I just said
"Look from what you just said, it's possible she came onto him. Also, if Adrain had anything with her in the past, then today was probably her doing because Adrain doesn't hook up with any woman twice" could it be that he's right. I hope so
"It's getting late now, I should leave" I got up to go and he offered to drive me home but I declined.

I went home and found Adrain's car in the driveway. I opened the door to see Adrain standing at the door with his hands folded across his chest.
  "Where are you coming from" he asked in a low but dangerous tone. I ignored him and decided to walk Past him when, he yanked me back and pinned me to the door.
"For the last time, where are you coming from" he yelled at me. I pushed him away and screamed at him as well
"How is that your concern? Do you think am a cheater like you who doesn't know how to respect his marital vows" he pointed his finger at me and was about to say something but I beat him to it
"Don't you dare yell at me again Adrain because am not the one who can't keep it in his pants" I walked past him into my room. Locking the door. I went straight to bed not wanting to cry anymore. I'm tired.

********Next Morning*********

I got ready and left for work. I went downstairs and saw Adrain at the dinning table. I just walked past him and went out the door. I got into my car and left for work.
  "Harmony, it's good to have you back" all my colleagues welcomed me
"It's good to be back" I smiled and went to Blake's office. He hugged me and I went back to my desk.

The day dragged on pretty smoothly. I was on my way home when mom sent me a text, reminding me of the charity event tonight.

When I got home, with Gwen's assistance, I quickly got dressed in the gown my bffae got me. I did a smokey eye makeup, a lip gloss and was ready. Oh before I forget, Gwen styled my hair making a donut shape in front of my head.

Adrain had sent a driver for me so, I got into the limo and went to the party. I saw mom and dad, mom Taylor and daddy Desmond. Also Meg, Ariana, Lamar and Blake were present.

After greeting my parents and Adrain's, I went over to join Meg and the others.
  "Wow Harmony, you look spectacular" - Blake said
"Adrain won't be able to keep his eyes and hands off you" - Lamar said
"You look so beautiful Harmony" - Ariana said. Lastly but not least Meg finally said
  "My baby's all grown up" we all laughed while I thanked all of them. I wondered where he is?

ADRAIN'S POV:

I was busy attending to my guest when a gorgeous woman walked in, looking so sexy yet so elegant. Wait!! that's Harmony. Who would have thought that my wife was as beautiful as this.

I walked up to her though, she hasn't noticed me, I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her sweet lips. She looked shocked at first but then relaxed into my arms. I pulled away from her mouth and introduced her to my business partners.

Through out the event, I was by her side and when it was finally over. I got up with her, hoping we could ditch my family and go have some fun but my parents made it easier for me by announcing that we'll be going on a honeymoon trip to Paris.

HARMONY'S POV:

Adrain has been following me about like a lost puppy all night. To make matters worse, my parents in-law announced that we would be going on a vacation to Paris tommorow. Just kill me