An Official Trainee. ( Chapter 3 )

Kian's POV:

Did I hear that right? Or am I just dreaming? Yuri: " You-Your the founder of SM Entertainment? " Me: " Is this real? How do I know if it's the real you? " Soo-Man: " Yes, yes. If you don't believe me here. " He showed us a professional business card. I was amazed. I am actually talking to the founder of SM Entertainment! Soo-Man: " Why don't you come with me to the company so we can talk about business? " Me: " I'd love to! It's just I have school and we're already late! " Soo-Man: " Why don't I drop you girls off? " Me: " Thanks bu- " My jaw drops, I couldn't finish my sentence. His driver pulled around his limousine.

Yuri: " Kian, shut up and get in the limousine.. " Once we arrived, Soo-Man's driver opened the door for us. Soo-Man: " Kian, why don't you stop by at the company after school? " He handed me one of his business cards, and left. " Hey! " Now what? More trouble? " Just because your video went viral and met Kyungsoo oppa, you go around in a limousine? " Me: " What? Video.. VIRAL?! "

Kyungsoo's Pov:

We were on our way back to the dorm from the radio show we were recently on. Ugh, I was exhausted. My throat hurts.. Baekhyun: " Kyungsoo yah! Look at this! It's the girl you helped at the airport. " Baekhyun handed me his phone, and I watched a video that a fan took at the airport. Chanyeol: " Ya, Kyungsoo! You guys look good together! " Baekhyun: " Wow, she's pretty! I'm surprised she's not taller than you though! " Me: " YA! " I scroll down the comments.

-What a b*tch, she doesn't deserve to meet D.O! -You can tell she fell on purpose just to get D.O's attention.. -She probably just wanted attention, I mean look at her. - Why did D.O oppa fall for that trick?

more and more negative comments..

Ugh, I feel bad for Kian. I wonder how she's doing.. Once we got to the dorm, I got out of the car and saw a familiar looking girl outside of SM Company. She was staring at the company.. Is she? Once the car door slammed she turned around and saw us.. KIAN?!

Kian's POV:

The day was terrible. Girls just kept bugging and bullying me, I couldn't think of anything else but the offer that Soo-Man gave me.. Should I do it? I'd probably get more negative comments though. Why did that video have to go online? I don't dare looking at the comments. The fact that 2 Million fans of EXO saw that video it's probably just gonna be negative comments. I was at my locker to get my stuff and leave.. I'm still deciding on wether I should go or not.. Yuri: " Kian! " Me: " Hey! "

Yuri: " Are you going?! " Me: " I don't know.. " Yuri: " You should! Show those girls what you've got! Show them that, they'd regret hitting you and bullying you! " Words of Encouragement.. Me: " I'LL DO IT! "

Yuri: " GO KIAN! " I rode the bus to get to SM Company, I was still thinking and wondering.. Yes? No?

Thoughts kept on rushing through my mind. Once I got there I hesitated on wether I should go in or not.. This is a good opportunity though! I was staring at the company outside. Wow, it's big! Oh My God! I turn around after being startled hearing a car door slam. Oh.. My.. My.. It's.. it's.. EXO.. I saw Kyungsoo walking towards me.

Kyungsoo: " Hey.. Kian? " Me: " Yeah. Hi! We meet again haha.. " Kyungsoo:

" Yeah! What are you doing here? "

Baekhyun: " Are you here to see Kyungsoo? " Kyungsoo: " Yah! " Me:

" Haha, well. I came here because, Lee Soo-Man offered me to be a trainee here at SM. " Chanyeol: " Soo-Man?! Offered you to become a Star? Wow, this is rare! He's never asked anyone, you usually have to audition! " Baekhyun: " You must have talent! " Kyungsoo: " What are you waiting for? Go in. " Me: " Of Course! " As I walk in the company. My Jaw drops.. Woah, the company's bigger inside than it is in the outside. There were many dorms and a lot of practice rooms. Kyungsoo: " Goodluck Kian! " He shot me another one of his heart shaped lip smiles at me. Wait why- why is my heart beating so fast? Im- I'm probably just nervous.. Me: " Thank you. " I retuned the smile. I knock on the door of Soo-Man's office. Soo-Man: " Kian! Nice to see you! Sit! " As I sat down he stared at my face. Me: " Um, wha-what are you doing? " Soo-Man: " Your pretty! Your perfect! Here's the contract you can move in the dooms and train as soon as possible! Well? " Me: " Before I sign this contract.. Why me though? How did you know where I lived and my Information? " Soo-Man: " I have people. Haha, well I saw the video of you and D.O. And You immitietly caught my eye! You have something in you that makes you charming, and I Love it! I'd love to recruit you and make you a Star! " Me: " I-I'm ready.. "

I signed the contract and next thing I knew I became a SM Trainee.