"Love Means Never Having To Say "Sorry.""

Authors Note: Sorry for the spelling errors last chapter! I fixed them! I will do better i this one!(:

Kyungsoo's POV:

I Gathered EXO in the living room in our dorm. Baekhyun: "Did my advice work out for you Kyungsoo?" "What? Yeah." Chen: "What the heck Kyungsoo I told you to come to me whenever you needed help. " "Sorry. But this is not why I called you guys." Kai: "No wonder. This must be important, you never ask us to gather unless you cooked." "Kian's manger is in the hospital in critical condition, and she thinks it's her fault. He can't get surgery until he receives more blood for the surgery. If he doesn't get surgery within 24 hours he'll have 98% chances of surviving."Xiumin: "What's Kian's manger to you? You're going through all this trouble to help out someone you don't even know." Kai: "That Jerk? What Happened? Since when did he come Kian's Manager?" "THAT'S NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW! THIS POINT IS THAT IF HE DOESN'T GET A DONOR KIAN WILL HAVE TO DONATE HER BLOOD." Suho: "Kyungsoo calm down, Take a seat." I Breath heavily and sat down. Lay: "What's wrong? Why? Can't Kian donate her blood?" "She can't donate any blood since she's still recovering from all her treatments and surgeries. If she donates blood.." I Suddenly choked on my own words. I felt tears coming down my face. "She'll get her sickness back and this time it's incurable. Please I'm asking you for this favor.."

Kian's POV:

I sat right next to Sunbae. "What Happened last night?" I asked. I looked and him and started tearing. "It's because of me.."

{The Night of the Accident}

Tae Kyung's POV:

Here it was I was about to confess... "Truthfully Kian I-" Just then her phone rang.. Aish.

"Sunbae I have to go!" "What happened to Oppa?" I guess her past is just catching on to her. Look at that girl go, it looked as if her call was important. As soon as she crossed the street I became concern.. I looked at the car that was coming, why isn't it stopping..?? I ran as Fast I could. "Kian-ah!" Good thing she ran across the street before that car came. But Suddenly I tripped in the middle of the street where the car was coming.. This doesn't look too good. Why isn't it stopping? I stood up but I knew it was too late. Last person that was on my mind was Kian.. Even when i'm about to die I think about her. I close my eyes shut and within seconds I flew in the air.. I haven't felt this much pain since Kian left to come to Korea. I fell rolling on the ground I felt as if I broke every single bone In my Body. I felt paralyzed, dizzy, and breathless..

-----------------

Kian's POV:

It's been 14 hours, he's getting worst. Yet no donor.. I was getting nervous myself.. Just then Kyungsoo walked in with the rest of the members. Chen: "Kian-ah.." "I got them all tested."Kai looked at me with a worried look. I Smile at him. He smiled back. "Thanks guys.." Just then the doctor walked in. "How is Tae Kyung related to all of you? What is EXO and Han Kian-ssi doing here? Tae Kyung is one lucky man. We have a match! It's Mr. Kim Jongin. We got the surgery table ready, we'll be giving him surgery now.. but since it took 14 hours to find a donor, the success of the surgery isn't very high.. I'd say it's about a 30% chance. " " Please do everything you can "

--------

Jongin was giving 2 pints of blood to Sunbae. I was truly thankful. "Thanks Jongin... but are you sure this is okay? Don't you guys have schedules tomorrow?" "It's okay plus my blood is already being sucked out of me, there's no way I can back out now. " I laughed. " OH, you laughed! And no we're not busy tomorrow We're all getting ready for the SMTOWN Concert in Japan which is in a week remember? Haha, you must be tired. Please Rest." "How can I rest when Sunbae's in critical condition?" "What is Tae Kyung to you?" "He's a special friend.. He's someone who helped me for 3 years he's also someone who saved me from the accident 3 years ago. So this time I should be the one saving him, but i'll i've done so far was stick next to him and watch him. " I sighed heavily. "Maybe that's all he needs right now. Sometimes being next to someone and sticking with them is better than giving them A present." "Thanks Friend." He smiled. "You look pale again, have you been taking care of your health?" "Ye-yeah." He stuttered. "You don't sound so sure, you liar. You lie all the time when you stutter. I'm getting the nurse. " I Quickly went to the front desk. "Excuse me? My friend over there." I pointed at Kai and he waved. "Omo, Kai from EXO? You're Kian! Are you guys on a date in the hospital?" "Haha, no. As you can see he looks very pale, he just recovered from a fever." "Oh That's normal when you give 2 pints of blood." "Ah, I See. Thank you." "It's okay, you were just concerned about you boyfriend." I wanted to tell the public that Kyungsoo was the one I Was with, the one I have feelings for. I Walked up to Kai, but someone tapped me on the shoulders behind. As I turned I Got slapped hard, it almost felt like punch. "Eommonni!" She slapped me once more. "YOU BI*CH! I KNEW TAE KYUNG SHOULDN'T HAVE HANGED OUT AROUND YOU. I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING. " "That's enough Kian's been through enough already. " It was Kyungsoo. I was rubbing my right cheek, it felt swollen.. It can't be I'm filming tomorrow. Kyungsoo took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Let's go." He whispered. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I always feel safe whenever i'm in Kyungsoo's arms. "You Celebrities are nothing but rude Jerks. " I Looked around and saw people taking pictures. We totally made a big scene.. "Soo-Man's gonna kill us." "I don't care, let me see your cheek, aigoo my poor baby. " I laughed, "Why You don't like it?" I smiled. "I'm guessing you do like it. Aish, this looks like it hurt a lot. I'm glad to see you not crying. Tae Kyung's Eommonni is a bad Eommonni. " "Yah don't say that." "It's true, Aish. Doesn't it hurt to smile?" "No." truthfully It hurt a lot, But nothing compared through all the pain Kyungsoo and I have been through. It's been 16 hours since they started, I was getting scared. "What's taking so long." "Did it take this long, when I have my surgeries?" "Sorry, I Couldn't stay by your side then." "I told you not to say sorry to me. "Love means never having to say you're sorry. (A Quote from the Korean Drama "Love Rain.") "Oh, Yoona Sunbae-nim was in that drama." "Yeah." The doctor finally came out of the surgery room. "The Surgery was a success, it's a miracle. But, we have to observe him within 64 Hours. Right now he is in a Coma. If he doesn't wake up within those 3 days, we don't know when he'll get up or if he's in a stable condition." "Thank you for all your hard work." I bowed. Tae Kyung's Mom: "Get out now. I don't need you here. I Wish for you to stay away from Tae Kyung now."

EXO and Idol Han Kian seen in Cheongdamdong hospital?
Hospital workers witnessed Idol Kian and EXO's D.O together at the hospital. Some fans also Witnessed a fight. Kian was seen fighting with a citizen in the hospital. D.O Came to the rescue for her but not only that, he also comforted her and took the role of EXO's Kai. It seems as If Kai was donating blood.
Out of topic, Kian & TVXQ's Changmin will be singing a duet Please Anticipate their performance for SMTOWN's concert next week!