The Past is in the Past

Kyungsoo's POV:
Kai & I we're in our room, getting ready to go to bed.. Silence, anger and Sadness filled the room. I finally got the courage to speak...
" Kai.. let's talk about this. " " I have nothing to say. " he responded. " The members told me everything already. They told me how.. you knew Kian ever since you were 8. How, she was your first crush, how close you guys were.. they told me everything. "
" Everything? " " Yes. " I replied
" Hyung, that's not everything. Please stay away from Kian. " " Why? "
" Trust me Hyung.. Please! " " I need a reason Kai, Why? So you can have her? Sorry Kai, you may have had chemistry before but that was the past. "

I grabbed my phone and left the room. As soon as I left I went for a walk around the building. I heard my song
" Tell Me What Is Love. " From one of the practice rooms.
I sneak a peak through the door window and saw Kian, singing. Once the song was over I didn't hesitate for a minute and went inside.

" I'm guessing you liked my song? " " It's beautifully written. " she responded. " Kian-ah we need to talk we've been together for 5 months now. but I still feel like I don't know you.. "
She gazed into my eyes and softly said
" Kyungsoo, Sorry.. "

She left the room, leaving me with no information.. why did she say sorry?

Kian's POV:
I search through the Internet and saw that Kai & I were the number 1 most researched topic:

EXO's Kai and New Idol Kian Dating?
Fans have been noticing that the two have been really close, the fans first saw them together at SMTOWN's concert doing a dance duet together. We continued seeing them in commercials, and also outside of the SM building. Yesterday, EXO's Kai and Idol Kian got off the car together but not only that Kai carried Kian into the company, while Kian being unconscious. We're still waiting on the Company's statement, please stay tuned!

Just then, I got a phone call from my manger. " Kian, go to the board meeting right now. " she sounded angry. It's only been 5 months since I debuted and I'm already showing a bad side to myself. When I got to the office I knocked lightly on the door, and walked in. As soon as I entered, All of the EXO members were there, the mangers, and staff, and most importantly Lee Soo Man..

Manger: " Kian sit beside Kai. "
as i sat beside Kai all of the EXO members watched every single one of my movements.. with an intense stare.
Soo-Man: " Kian & Kai have you seen the news? You guys are all over the place! tell us the truth are you guys in a relationship? " Me " No actually I'm in a relationship with- " before I could finish Kai & Kyungsoo both stood up yelling out " Me. " I stared at both of them, as they gaze each other with anger. Baekhyun: " Kai.. Kyungsoo! "
Soo-Man: " Kian, who are you dating? "
EXO's manger: " Kyungsoo. Right? "
Kyungsoo: " Kian is with me. " Soo-Man: " Kyungsoo.. Sorry but we're gonna have to tell the public Kai & Kian are dating. Our stocks have gone down ever since their dating scandal. " Kai: " What? " Kyungsoo: " Don't act like you don't like it. " The room suddenly started getting hotter.. Kai: " Hyung.. "
Kyungsoo: " Kian is my girlfriend.. I'm not lending her to anyone. " he left the room slamming the door. Everyone stared at me. "I'm Sorry. " I said.
When I left the room, I went to Kyungsoo. " Kian-ah please. " I grabbed his warm hand, and stared straight into his eyes. " Kyungsoo... I'm sick. " " Then I'll take you back to your dorm. " " No Kyungsoo.. I'm Sick.... I have Lung cancer.. " Tears ran down my face. " I'm sorry Kyungsoo.. I'm sorry I made you fall in love with me. " " No, I fell in love with you because, your Han Kian.. Kian your healthy.. Your only 22 years old.. " " Im sorry Kyungsoo.. " I said as I release his hand holding really tight on to mine.

Kyungsoo's POV:
I was startled.. Tears ran down my face.
Sick?.. Kai walked inside the room.
" Hyung.. " " Kai, no more secrets tell me everything now. " " It started in 4th grade, we were neighbours then, we grew up with each other for 6 years. We had a thing back then.. Until she had to go to the states to get cancer treatments. She followed after her fathers genes. Her father also had lung cancer & died. She gave me a infinity bracelet replica. Like the one her father gave her. Before she left promised me we'd meet again, & she'd be healthy when she sees me again. But I guess not.. " I was breathless.. I felt like I couldn't breathe.. " Hyung.. I'm sorry. but i still feel the same way to Kian ever since I knew it was her.. " " I'm sorry Kai, you've had everything. Starting from Dancing teasers, Face of the group, everything. Kian is mine. "
" Hyung she was mine first. " I left the room & quietly knocked on Kian's door. No answer.. " Kian please let's talk. "
still no answer. I left a note in front of her door.

Kian, I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere. Please know that & talk to me.. -Do Kyungsoo