Maybe

Kian's POV:

I woke up, thinking it was a dream.. but it wasn't.. Is this real Life? I thought to myself..

I texted Sunbae:
[7:28am] Oppa! What's my schedule for today??
-Kian

I walked outside my room, and saw Kyungsoo sleeping beside my door..
What is he doing here?? I bent down and looked at him, I found myself blushing.. "Thank you." I whispered.

I walked back inside my dorm and grabbed blankets. I carefully placed it on top of him, and went off to my schedule. I checked my phone and saw no reply.. Should I call him?

It isn't available.. That dream felt so real.. What if it was.. I wish it was a nightmare.

Kyungsoo's POV:

I woke up sleeping out in the hallway.. How embarrassing.. there were blankets on me? Did Kian see me here? Sehun:"Oh, Hyung what are you doing out here? We were looking everywhere for you! Lets go, we're going to Japan now." Japan? Oh Yeah, SMTOWN's week concert.. I completely forgot.. Picked up my phone and called Kian.

"Kian??"

-"Yeah?"

"Are you ready to go for the SMTOWN Concert in Japan? Because, If your not you don't have to go."

-"Why Wouldn't I go? I'm going Kyungsoo."

I was pretty confused.. It was like she forgot everything that happened.

"Oh Okay.. Want me to pick you up?"

-"No, I'm fine. I'll see you there!"

She sounded pretty happy considering her Friend Just died..

Kai: "Hyung, we need to talk." I turned around. "About?" "Kian." "Didn't we talk about this already?"
"Hyung, I'm going out with Seohyun now."I was in shock.. Kai and Seohyun?? I knew they were close friends but, not this close.. "Since When?" "Since last night. So take care and cherish Kian Hyung." I smiled, I finally felt happy. " I Know what I'm doing."

----------

Kian's POV:

I was packing my things for spending a week at Japan. I felt happy being back as a celebrity, but I sure miss not being recognized. I looked through my stuff, I got a letter from Tae Kyung Sunbae! Oh, this was the letter he gave to me at the Airport.. I still haven't opened it yet..

" Kian, I'm glad your memories have returned, but I hope the pain didn't came back.. I'm happy that your going back being a Celebrity, you finally fulfilled your dreams! I hope I can fulfill mine as well. Looks like your the Sunbae now right? There's something I haven't told you.. Being with you for 3 years made me really happy. Kian I like you, not as a friend but more.. Once i see you again, will you be able to answer? I was gonna tell you on Christmas, but your past is just catching on to you so quickly and I couldn't keep up.. I know right? I'm pretty lame asking you out on a letter, but this isn't my final goodbye, and I know this isn't the last time we're going to meet, so i'm not going to say goodbye, I'm going to say Farewell instead. I'll say more once I see you again.. "

-Tae Kyung.

he didn't explain anything yet.. Just then the doorbell rang.. Finally he's here to pick me up. Once I opened the door, it wasn't what I was expecting.

"Ready?" who is this man? Why is he picking me up?

"Who are you?" He smiled.

"I'm your new Manger. Ha Dong Wook. " I was really confused.. He looked very similar to Tae Kyung Sunbae.. Then again, where is he? By Chance.. Was my Nightmare real??

"What Happened to Sunbae?" " To Who?" "Nothing.."

Kai's POV:

Suho: "Kai! I'm glad you found a new girl! I'm happy for you guys! " I'm glad everyone was happy, but the real question is.. Am I happy?

Chanyeol: "What are you going to tell the press? The whole SMTOWN Family? that you broke up with Kian for Seohyun?"

"I wasn't even going out with Kian to begin with.. " Chen "Are you sure you're over Kian?" I wasn't so sure.. My head says Seohyun, but I knew I'm still In Love with Kian..

Kyungsoo walked in the van. "What's with this atmosphere?" Everyone faced away.. I can't tell Kyungsoo that i'm still not over Kian, but I know this is wrong.. I'm dating Seohyun when I still have feelings for Kian. I just feel bad for Seohyun I guess..

----------

As soon as we got to the airport, I was surprised to how many fans showed up, It's like a concert in here..

"Kai Oppa! How do you feel about D.O Oppa? "
"Are you guys Fighting?"
" How are you and Kian Now??"
"Are you guys still dating?"
" D.O Oppa, do you like Kai oppa's Girlfriend?"

All they wanted was things to talk about.. To Gossip about. There were so much rumors regarding Kian, Kyungsoo and I.. The security guards, completely secured us.

Suho: "this isn't normal.. What's even worst is that they're only here for news about you, Kian and Kyungsoo.. "

Kian's POV:

As soon as I got to the airport, there were so many fans. But, Are they here for me?
"Kian, What happened to you and Kai?"
"Do you like D.O?"
"YOU SLUT, WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO ONE MAN?"
"DOES IT FEEL GOOD HURTING KAI'S FEELINGS?"

I felt hurt.. because some of the words they said we're true.. I so badly wanted to apologize. I wanted to say, no it doesn't feel good hurting Kai.

I got pushed and shoved around. I fell on the ground, leaving a bruise on my right leg. Ah.. I endured this pain.. Because I knew I deserved it. After the incident with Tae Kyung Sunbae, Hurting Kyungsoo and Kai.. What Kind of Human being am I?

Ha Dong Wook (Manger): " Are you Okay? GUARDS DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY. "

" Don't yell at them, they've done nothing wrong.."

"HAH. LOOK AT HER ACT ALL NICE.."
" I HATE IT!"

I badly wanted to cry.. I held in my tears and finally let them out when I was on the plane.. Maybe it was a bad Idea coming back.. If I never came back That would've never happened to Tae Kyung Sunbae.. Kai and Kyungsoo would've moved on without me.. Meeting a girl that is enough for them. I feel like i'm never enough.. But why are these thoughts going around my mind.. I felt irritated with my scratches and bruises, its as If I just came out of a war zone..

[1:03] Are you okay? Call me as soon as you arrive in Japan. I'd like to see you Please.."

-Kyungsoo.

Ha Dong Wook (Manger): "We're in trouble now.. Look."

He handed me his iPad, containing an article:

Idol Han Kian, got criticized by ani- fans at the Airport!:
Kian, arrived at the airport to go to SMTOWN's Concert In Japan. A huge surprise arrived to her. There were more fans than usual at the airport, waiting to see Kian and EXO. Thankfully, EXO Members made it in the plane safely. but Unfortunately Kian got hurt on the way to the plane, this was regarding to the matter of the Hospital Situation with EXO's Kai and D.O. The Anti-fans seemed to be EXO Fans. Some of her Fans saw Kian leaving the plane with Scratches, and a few bruises.. We hope Kian gets better soon and we will hear a statement from SM Entertainment about this matter soon!