SM Family. (Chapter 21)

Kian's POV:
We were outside the company.. It hadn't changed one bit! I took a deep breath and walked in. "WELCOME BACK!" Confetti's we're blown and balloons we're released. I was shocked to see everyone there. Taeyeon: "Kian-ah! We thought you were gone!" She gave me a good hug then said "Glad your back." Jonghyun: "Kian-ssi! Welcome back!" He gave me a quick smile then Minho sunbae-nim walked up to me. "We'll help you get back up!" He gave me a good squeeze. Kai: " Yah, Yah, that's enough." "I thought you were all busy!" I yelled. Amber: "Well, when we found out you were coming back we just had to throw a party! Welcome back to the SM Family! I heard you came from the states! So your english probably improved." "A little bit" I responded in English. Everyone laughed. Luna: "Why don't you go wash up first and then we'll continue the party!" I looked around for Kyungsoo. There seems to be no sign of him. The rest of the EXO members were here all but Him. Everyone was surrounding me. Like fans. "Kian, why don't we talk about your Return tomorrow in my Office? We'll get you started as soon as possible!" "Thank you Soo-Man!" I Gave him a big hug then went to the elevators, along with Kai. The elevator ride was silent, he wasn't speaking a word. I decided to break the silence. "Is my Room the same place where it used to be?" "Yeah." He gave me one quick answer then it was back to the silence.. "Shouldn't you be with the rest of the members?" "No, It's okay. I'll see them later at practice." "Are you okay? Are you Tired? Did you fight with them?"
He heavily sighed then the elevator doors opened. Kai: "Kyungsoo!" I looked at Kyungsoo who was in front of the elevator doors. He avoided eye contact with me.. Is he really going to let me go? Kai: " You Missed it! Go back downstairs there's a Welcome back party for Kian." Without saying a word he moved aside. I grabbed my luggage and went to my dorm. How can he be so cold? "Was-was he always like this?" I asked. "Yeah, he's always a shy person." No to me.. I thought. As soon as I walked in the room was clean. I missed everything! I went to my bed and put my stuff down. I looked around but my eyes were caught at the picture of Kyungsoo & I at the mirror. My eyes were getting watery. "No! I can't cry!"
I wiped my tears and smiled. I went back downstairs to the party. It seems as if Half of them are already drunk.
Changmin: "Good to have you back Kian-ssi! Heres a drink!" He handed me a full cup of an alcohol drink. "Drink up!" I didn't want to crash the party, so I took a huge gulp. Tiffany: "Kian-ah! Here lets post on SNS!" with Her head close with mine we took pictures together. "I captioned it, with my English speaking friend. Then put the American flag beside it." She laughed. "Are you Drunk?" I asked. "Me? Nono! I can't drink, we just came back with a new song! Lets play it! " Truthfully she was drunk. As she heads to the Dj to request the song her legs were wobbling. I took 3 more gulps of the drink. Next thing I knew I finished it. I was feeling tipsy.. Then SNSD's New Song "Party" Played. Minho: "Kian-ssi! Lets dance!" He grabbed my hand then pulled it in the crowed of people who were dancing.

Kyungsoo's POV:
Sitting alone while the rest were partying, I was watching Kian. Of course she was drunk. There she was dancing with people she doesn't even remember. Suho: "Kyungsoo, want a drink?" I declined. "You know I don't drink alcohol." "Just for a night." "I'd rather have Soju." I suggested. Just then Baekhyun walked up. "Soju? Here you go!" He handed me a bottle of soju and a shot glass. "Where was this from?" Baekhyun: "In the Mini fridge in my room! Shhh! Don't tell the members." "Is it okay for you to be drunk like this? Is it okay for EVERYONE to be drunk like this when there's schedules planned for everyone tomorrow?" "Shhhh, Now Drink!"
Truthfully, I wanted to drink to forget about Kian. Within Minutes I finished the full bottle of Soju. Baekhyun: "More?" "Yeah." I was feeling drunk but of course I didn't care. I drank 3 bottles without even knowing.

Kai's POV:
Everyone was drinking, all but me. Of course I was too young. I was offered drinks many times, but I declined. What am I talking about Kian's Younger than me! Wobbly Seohyun walked up to me. "Oppa! Drink?" "You shouldn't be drinking Maknae." "Drink?" "No, I'm taking Kian back to her dorm later. I can't be drunk." Just then a loud sound interrupted the party. A broken bottle was broken. I looked to see where it was "AISH." I heard. It was Kyungsoo. He smashed the Soju bottle on the ground. You can tell that he drank a lot. I ran up to him. "What the Hell Kyungsoo?" The Party stopped momentarily. "Its Okay! Continue to what your doing!" They all Continued without caring what happened. "Kian, Kian, Kian. WHY CAN'T I FORGET ABOUT HER LIKE HOW SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME! EVEN SOJU DIDN'T WORK!" "Kyungsoo, Your Drunk Lets go." I wrapped his arms around my shoulders and dragged him to the elevator. "Kai, I'm not going to let go of Kian! I LOVE HER OKAY!" "Are you Crying?" "YEAH! Believe it or now MEN CAN CRY OVER WOMEN TOO." "Kyungsoo stop people are hearing you." "OH REALLY? KIAN HEAR THIS. PLEASE REMEMBER ME." I Quickly covered Kyungsoo's Mouth with my hand. "AHH!" He bit it. "Kyungsoo!" I yelled.
" Kian Ah! Are you listening?? All I ever wanted was to live at your side
Never did erase you from my mind
Why must you continue brushing me aside? Because of my increasingly selfish heart There's no way I can escape these thoughts.. Is this really what they call love? I'm not ready for this to end, wait a minute. The road we walk down as we wait has no limit
Though my unanswered calls are mere echoes. Come back to me.. I want to move on and live my life, though I'd hate to lose you.. Sooner or later, I will fade away..Tell me what is love. "