My Fated Partner

Kai's POV:
"What a crazy person.. Yah! Why are you singing your song now?"
"Kian! These lyrics are meant for you!"
Just then the elevator doors opened.
" Finally! Lets go!" I pressed our floor then, As I turned around I saw Kian crying.. Far from the elevator looking at Kyungsoo. "Kian-ah!!" I quickly cover Kyungsoo's mouth again. Just as the Elevator doors closed. Kyungsoo whispered. "I Love You." then blacked out.

Kian's POV:
Aish, My headhurts! I heard a doorbell. Was that mine? I quickly got up and opened the door. "Oh! Changmin. " I quickly fixed my hair and shirt. "oops I mean Sunbae. Sorry, my head hurts too much from last night! Plus I Just woke up." "That's okay, mine does too. Thats why I'm giving you this." He handed me Ginsang Juice. "Oh, Thanks!" I smiled. Just then the next door opened. Quickly my smile disappeared. Changmin; "Oh, Kyungsoo! Are you okay?" "Ye-Yeah." He looked at me, I quickly looked away. "Sunbae come in." "Thanks Kian, See you later Kyungsoo! Tell Xiumin I passed by."
"Sunbae sit down!" "Oh-oh! I came because Soo Man wanted to see you in his office." " Oh yeah, what time is it?" "Almost Noon." "ALREADY?! How long have I been sleeping for? How did I get home last night?!" I Quickly I snapped out of it. I pulled him up and dragged him out the door. "Sorry Sunbae! I have to get ready! I'll text you!" I slammed the door. "Hul." I knotted my head. "Snap out of it Kian.." I quickly Took a shower got dressed then went to Soo Man's office.
I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I entered and saw more trophies stacked on his wall. I stared at the 1st place plaques on the walls. "Kian-ssi?" "Oh-oh, Sorry." "Have a seat. It looks like you just took a shower from that frizzy hair of yours." "Ye-yeah.. I didn't have enough time to fix it nor put on Makeup." "We'll fix that for you after we discuss everything." Just then the door opened. It was Tae Kyung Sunbae-nim! "Oh! Sunbae?! What did you come?" I was in a shock.. Is he following me? "It looks like you didn't get my text message! I became your manger since 8:00am today!" "Man-Manger?"

Kyungsoo's POV:

-"He-Hello?"
Baekhyun: -"Kyungsoo, what happened to you? It's already noon! Get up! Your late for practice!"
-"What?"
Baekhyun: -"Get up!"
-"Noon?!"

Quickly I ran out of my room. "Oh Kyungsoo!" I looked to see who called my name. It was Changmin Sunbae-nim. I looked at Kian, she turned her head away. She must be upset at me. "Sunbae Come In." "Yeah, See you later Kyungsoo! Tell Xiumin I stopped by."

Look at this girl! She seriously has no fear... How can she let a guy into her dorm just like that? I went back inside and put my ears against the wall. "What are they talking about?" Just then I heard the door open. I quickly walked out, and ran across the hall.
It looked like Kian was kicking Changmin Sunbae-nim out. "Hah, good for you." I smirked. Changmin looked me. "Ye-yeah Changmin?" "Nothing." I ran back inside my dorm and got ready. Black Pants, Black shoes, Black shirt, Black hat, and of course Black Socks.
I headed out the dorm and pressed the elevator button, I looked to see Kian rushing as well. As soon as she saw me her head was directed at the floor right away. We both walked in the elevator, as I was about to press my floor.. Kian's hand touched mine. "Sorry." I said. Without saying anything she just pressed her elevator button then went far back. It was as if she had never met me. "Sorry." I broke the silence. "Don't say sorry." She replied. The elevator doors opened We talked out at the same time bumping into each other.
She quickly turned and went directly to Soo Man's office.

Kian's POV:
I'm making my comeback in 5 months! I have to prepare, I went to the gym to lose some weight. Went to Clinic's to prep my skin, I went to vocal&dance lessons. Surprisingly they said my skills have improved. After the end of the day, I think about Kyungsoo. Am I being to selfish?

[3:28am] Rooftop
-Kai

What the- are we in High school? I met him at the rooftop. "Yah, what are we high schoolers?" "Do you remember anything from last night?" He said in a serious tone. "I totally passed out." "Why?" "Nothing.." "Jongin.. I-" Just after I could speak he turned to me. He was so pale... "Are you sick?" He suddenly collapsed into my arms.
"Jongin! Are you okay?" This won't do.
I dragged him all the way to the elevator. With his head on my shoulders, I noticed he had long eyelashes for a man. As soon as the elevator door opened I dragged him to my dorm. I laid him on my bed. "Why are you so heavy!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed wet cloths and put it on his head. "Your burning up with a fever.
I quickly grabbed medicine and ran back to my room. "Kai you need to drink your medicine!" I lifted him up and stuffed it in his mouth. I put many blankets over him, and I opened the window, "Ah, its cold." I sat down and kept watch. I continually Kept Wiping his face with the cloth. "What happened to you that made you so sick?"

Kyungsoo's POV:
4:19am: Kai, where are you? Why aren't you back at the dorm yet?
-Kyungsoo

By Chance... Is he with Kian? Ayy, what am I thinking?? Just then my phone was ringing. I rushed to answer

-"Kai?!"
-"No this is your manager, everything okay kyungsoo?"
-" Yeah, Hyung why'd you call?"
-"You got offered the lead role in the drama "I Remember you." I'll hand you the script later! Tell me If you want it okay?"
-"Lead role? Okay! Thanks Hyung!"

I was filled with excitement! Chen: "Was it Kai?" "No, It was manger Hyung!" "What did he want?" "I got offered the lead role in the drama "I Remember You."" "Really? Wah, Actor Kyungsoo congratulations!" "I can't wait to tell Kia-" I momentarily stopped. "Did you guys get into a fight?" "Yeah."

Kai's POV:
I looked around to see where I was, To my right I saw Kian asleep on the chair. I quickly grabbed one of the blankets on me and put it around her. "Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?"
"Good thanks to you, sorry for the bother." "Yah, Jongin that's so unlike you." She touched my forehead with her warm hand. "Come, I made porridge." She quickly closed the window. "Ah it's cold." "Yah, why'd you open that while wearing that! Your the one who could've gotten sick!" I yelled.
" Hul! Is that someone you say to someone who's been nursing you all night? Hurry! I'm busy today!"

I sat on the table, When did you make all this? "Last Night." "Sorry." "I Hate it when people sorry." "Sor-" She quickly fed me. "Yah! I could've chocked!" "Looks like your feeling better!" just then her phone rang. "Just wait."Yeah Sunbae? Yeah, Why? Really?! Okay, I'll get ready soon!" "Who was it?" I asked out of curiously. "Yeah? My Manger!"
"Why'd you call him Sunbae?" "Oh, It's Tae Kyung Sunbae!" "That Bastard?! What is he doing following you?!" "Yah, I'm your life saver!" "I don't like him, Change it. I'll find you a better manger." "No, it's too late. Are you done? Good Get out." She quickly pulled me up from my seat. "I'm not done." "Yes you are!" She quickly opened the door and pushed me out.
"Yah! Is this how you treat a sick person?!" I yelled. "Annyeong! I'll text you!" "Oh Kyungsoo." "Why are you coming out of Kian's dorm? Where have you been all night?" "I suddenly got a fever, Kian took care of me." "All night?" "Yeah." "If you felt sick you should've went home right away." He slammed the door.

Kian's POV:
"Ready?" "Yeah!" We we're on our way to the drama meeting.
"Sunbae it's been a while since i've done another drama! Let alone a Lead?" "You took acting courses right?" "Of course." "Did you read the script? Do you like it?" "Yeah! I think it has a good story line! I wonder who my partner is. I hope it's someone like Lee Jong Suk, or Kim Soo Hyun. "Too much kissing scenes." "You read the script?" "Of course, i'm your Manger."
"Oh yeah! I should call you something else now, Hummm. Tae Kyung Manger?" "Too long. Something like Oppa." "Oppa? Oh okay, I guess that'll do." "We're here."

As I walked in the conference room I saw Kyungsoo. He quickly stood up. Director: " Oh, there she is! Kian-ssi! Glad you made it! It's been a while! I think you already know each other right? I think you guys will have a lot of Chemistry in this drama." Kyungsoo... Is My Partner? No Way.