I Quit (Chapter 19)

Kian's POV:
As I opened the door to the house, Kyungsoo stopped me. "Are you sure your okay with all this?" "You said you'll take responsibility." I opened the door to see my mom sitting on the couch with her phone clutched on her hand. " Aigoo, Kian!! Your in trouble now!! Where have you been? Your spending nights now eh? Explain yourself right now!" I gave the signal to Kyungsoo. "Uhm.. Annyeonghaseyo Eommoni! Merry Christmas!" "D.O-ssi? Its been a while." "You guys knew each other?" I looked at Kyungsoo who seemed to be nervous. "I'll make breakfast.." "Thank you Eomonni!" I opened the door to my room, Aish! I forgot to clean my box of all of his mails.. before I could clean up Kyungsoo came in. "Oh, you read my letters just now?" He asked. "Oh, one of them was opened the rest wasn't." He grabbed my box and sat on the bed as if it was his own. "Your pretty comfortable with me. We must've been pretty close." " Of Course!" He laughed. Just like that, in a second.. his smile Disappeared. "You kept it.." he pulled out my infinity neckless. "Oh Yeah, That was on me the entire time I was at the hospital. I took it off once I got better. Up util now I thought it was my mom who gave me that.." "You kept it well." His voice started shaking. He got up and Put the Neckless on me, "It still fits.." I looked at him. I stared at his watery eyes. "Don't Cry." I said. I wiped his warm tear drops.. His tears... are so warm. Is it possible for tears to be warm?
------
Kyungsoo's POV:
As I entered the hotel room, I saw EXO-K & EXO-M gathered in one room with clenched fists, and worried looks on their faces. "Did someone die?" Xiumin: " What the heck, where were you! We were about to report you missing." "I got stuck on the rooftop cafe with Kian." Baekhyun: " You Guys spent another night together?" "Yeah? Yeah." Kai: "It was late, don't you think you shouldn't have Agreed to go? Something could've happened! Anyway, I'm glad your here." He slammed the door.
Lay: "Here we go again..."

Kian's POV:
4:27pm: Kian I'm Outside, Can you come out for a minute?
-Kim Jongin

I walk outside with slippers and a sweater. "You should've dressed warmer, Your going to get sick." He removed his jacket and put it around my shoulders." "Oh, Thanks Friend!"
"How is it that your always with Kyungsoo?" "Eh?" "I Mean... How did you guys get stuck up there? Imagine what he could've done to you." "Kyungsoo wouldn't do anything to me." "Kian!" I look to my right and saw Sunbae wearing a fancy jacket and good silk pants, he came running towards me. "Am I early?" He Asked. " A bit." I responded.
Kai intensely glanced at Sunbae. I tipy toed and went close to his ear I whispered "What are you doing?" He lowered his tall body to my height and approached my face closely." "This Jerk... doesn't seem trust worthy."
"Is this Kim Jongin? EXO right? Is it okay for you to be standing outside here just like this?" "Ye-Yeah. People won't recognize me. Who are you? Meeting MY GIRL like this?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My girl?.. that Voice in my head replayed the same words, It was like Deja Vu, was this another memory?

" I'll see you later Kian! "
" Who are you seeing My Girl Later.."

" What My Girl? Kian, is this jerk really your first love? " " Jongin, do you remember 3 years ago.. When was it?When you said those words. My girl."
"Yeah, that bastard Changmin was flirting with you." "Changmin? Shim Changmin? From TVXQ?" Tae Kyung: "Oh yeah, Kian, I heard you were a celebrity. I searched you up and you guys had pictures together. Did you have a thing with him?" "Kai do you have his number?" "Why? your gonna flirt back?" " No! I'm gonna ask for his help." "I'll Help you!" They both said at the same time. Kai: "Stop copying me." Tae Kyung: "Stop acting cool." Kai: " Why ask him for help when i'm here. " " Please. " I begged.
------
Kyungsoo's POV:
I heard a knock at the door. Baekhyun: " I wonder who that is.. " He said sarcastically. I got up and opened the door. "Oh! Eommoni!" I bowed. "Sorry for coming so sudden." "Oh, no please come in." I was in utter confusion.. I closed the door and sat with the rest of the members. "Im glad to see you all here, thats good then" "Do-do you have something to tell us?" She looked at us one by one, then as soon as her eyes were on me, she started talking. "I"m here for a favour.." Baekhyun: "What is it Eomonni?" Her eyes won't get off me. "Please, stay away from Kian.. Truthfully I was glad the car crash happened. She was in twice the pain.. every night i'd hear her having dreams she kept mumbling your name D.O."
" Eommonni... why?" "I ask you for this favour, I don't want Kian's past memories coming back.." Chen: " But, Kian-ssi is still in contract with SM." "We'll be coming back to Korea soon, I want her to become successful and I think you're whats stopping her Kyungsoo." She quickly got up and headed for the door. All of the members eyes were on me. I quickly got up and appeared in front of her. "But, Eommonni.. Shes slowly regaining them back. I told her i'd help her, I told her that I'd fight and chase after her." She looked at me in anger. "Here's the the thing Kyungsoo... Everytime she woke up she'd be crying.. You think those dreams are good ones? no, They're nightmares. Please leave Kian alone. "

Tae Kyung's POV:
" Thank you for the meal Eommonni!"
Kai: "Thank you for the meal!" Why did this Jerk come with us...
Mom: "Oh, Kian-ah...Your-your wearing the neckless again." "Oh.. yeah, I found it in the box along with all the mails." Kai: "By chance... do you remember?" The table was suddenly quiet. Kian: "No..but, I know who gave me this neckless." I quickly interrupted her, "Lets stop talking about the past when we're so far into the future already. I forgot what I ate yesterday."
Mom: " Eat a lot. "

Kian's POV:
Sunbae was helping with the dishes leaving Kai & I alone in my room.
" Oh you kept the Bracelet..." He grabbed my wrist and looked at me. "Sorry Kian.... but, 2 years ago. I lost the bracelet you gave me." "No you didn't, Kyungsoo said you gave it to him." He looked me in confusion.
Sunbae: "Why you guys in a room alone together with the door closed?"
Kai: " Aish, stop interrupting us! What do you mean Kian-ah? I lost it at our concert on stage.." He got up grabbed his coat and ran for the door.
" What was his deal? " I was also confused to what was going on.
" It must be hard Kian-ah.. " "It must be hard for you too, to just sit back and watch all this happened. "

Kai's POV:
I quickly ran to get a cab, and into the hotel. As I ran to the room, I saw Kyungsoo not there. Sehun: " Oh, Kai! Get ready we're leaving the states tomorrow. " Ignoring his statement I asked where Kyungsoo was. "He's in his room. Why?" I quickly ran his room and slammed the door open. "What the hell Jongin.." Baekhyun: "What's going on? Did you hear Jongin??" "What?"
Baekhyun: "Kian's mom came over, and asked all of us to stay away from Kian." " Is that why she was so cold to me during dinner?" Kyungsoo: " You spent dinner there?" "That's not the point right now, where's my infinity bracelet?" "this isn't yours its mine, it's the one Kian dropped at the airport."
"STOP LYING." I furiously yelled letting all my anger out. Chanyeol: "GUYS! Its been less than 3 days since you guys saw Kian again and your already fighting! Is this how you guys are gonna be? If your just gonna be like this then QUIT." Suho: " Chanyeol ah!" Without saying another word he left the hotel slamming every door in his way. Sehun: "Yah, I didn't want to spend my Christmas like this..."
Baekhyun: " Neither did I.."
Once everyone left it once again Kyungsoo & I left alone. Kyungsoo & I Exchanged glances. "You-you can have Kian.. " "Stop Joking Around Kyungsoo." " It seems as If the world is telling me that I can't be with her.. If this is what our family has become because of her, then i'll let her go, Im nothing but the past and a bad dream to her.. I Quit.."