Many looked on in shock as he hadn't been seen since his self imposed exile, but he looked different gone was the pure blonde hair, it had streaks of black in it his aura felt much darker now, he cruelly smirked at everyone their.

"Well, well look at the trash before me!" he said.

"Why are you here Riser?" Rias said not happy to see him as she held Issei's hand.

"Revenge of course, this human took everything from me and made me a laughing stock, so now i'm gonna kill him and take back my whores, as well as everything else that belongs to him, plus now that i am unstoppable i'l take the others as well i always wanted a silver haired maid to personally serve me," he began cackling, staring at Grayfia who was holding Millica, looked away in disgust while Sirzechs was glaring at the idiot, Athea was ready to kill.

Many were now glaring at him, Raval looked at him sadly.

"Why are you doing this, Riser?" she asked him sadly.

"Because now i have the power i will be come the God and have my vengeance!".

With out another word he powered up ready to attack, Naruto grabbed Baraquiel and threw him to the others before making his hand signs, slamming them down and the barrier came back up.

Riser threw his now black fireballs at the Barrier but they bounced off safely.

Naruto was now in front of him, but because he hadn't had time to fully recover this fight would take longer then before. He cocked Riser in the face sending him flying back.

Those behind the barrier were worried Riser had new power and Naruto was still not fully healed.

"Naruto let us help you, don't fight him alone, please!" Serafall begged him fearfully, others nodded in agreement.

He looked back smiling at them, "he wants me, and i won't put my loved ones on harm's way!" he said to them.

Both Naruto and Sairagog's peerages girls were scared for him and themselves, they didn't want to go back to Riser, the smaller girls began to shake a bit in fear but were comforted.

Riser was back up and his power was showing a mix of red and black, he was fired and ready to go.

He charged at Naruto wanting to hurt him badly if not kill him. Throwing his fist back he went to punch Naruto hard but Naruto caught albeit with some pain involved, but he held to it, but now both were shaking as Riser although much stronger then before was not on Naruto's level, and Naruto still weak from the last battle and over exhortation.

Riser smirked seeing this and took advantage of this and kicked him in the side sending him flying into the barrier which crackled with electricity shocking him badly making him scream out in pain.

The others inside the barrier watched in horror as he took on real damage, many of the girls saw for the first time him taking damage and it scared them badly, sure they have seen him over exert himself but never seen him with this kind of pain before.

He fell and was panting hard as smoke came off of his now damaged back, he looked up at Riser who was basking in this began laughing.

"So you really are just human filth after all," he sneered.

Naruto stood up cracking his neck.

"While i maybe a human, your just a little bitch with a skinned knee, whining about the fact you have taken no responsibility for your actions, i have been working to make this world...my world a much better place, just because i am not 100% doesn't mean you have me beat," he said coldly.