ヘビー

"We should go out," Taehyung — Jeongguk's friend — suggested as he leaned a head on the others desk.

"Can't. Pregnant fiancé," the younger man reminded, sketching softly onto his paper. The minutes ticked by as they waited for their lecture to begin.

Taehyung scoffed and ran a hand through his hair. "It's just one night. It's not like he'll mind."

"I'll mind." Jeongguk admitted with a little shrug. "You'll understand, when you actually settle down with someone who wants a future for you."

Taehyung settled back with a scowl.

"Good morning, everyone. I do apologize for my inconsistency of schedule as of late..."

Jeongguk continued to draw their happy family.

"He did WHAT?" Jimin asked, watching Namjoon with amazed eyes as he stuffed his cheeks full of caramelized popcorn.

"I know right?!" Namjoon responded, slapping lightly at Jimin's thighs in excitement.

"This is still Jeon Jeongguk? Your two-pump-chump boyfriend who gets drunk every weekend and eats m&m's he found under the bed?" Jimin questioned, an eyebrow raised in disbelief.

"Hey! He's being considerate so that I won't vacuum them... But really — he did say it!" The older man defended, pouting a little at his friend.

Jimin threw himself back onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling in amazement. "Your bussy has power, Namjoon."

"My... My what?" Namjoon sputtered out, coughing furiously into his hand at the shock.

"Bussy. Aren't you up to date on the latest terms?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes as he snagged candy from the coffee table. "It's like... short for boy pussy, or something. I hear that some men like when their lovers refer to themselves... like that? I don't know."

"Isn't that like... doesn't that seem a little degrading though? It reminds me of something that a closeted gay would ask their boyfriend to do. Not that there's anything wrong with.. well.. pussies. But, I don't know, shouldn't you at least acknowledge that what you're fucking is an asshole. Well... unless, like, you're coming to terms with gender association. Then I guess bussy would be okay—"

Jimin shut him up with a socked foot in his face. "That's beside the point, Namjoon. Are you even listening to yourself, anymore?"

Namjoon sighed and moved around Jimin's foot to lay against his lap. "I just get so worked up with specifics on those sort of things."

"I understand," his best friend cooed softly, running a hand through his hair. "Tell me more about Jeongguk, baby."

"God, Jimin. He does this thing with his coc—"

"Not those kinds of things!"

Jeongguk sighed as the lesson wrapped up, and slumped down in his seat. Listening to someone drown on, for hours, was both exhausting and annoying. Just as he was putting away his pencils, he caught onto the loud cheers of his other friends, filing in.

They were always up to no good.

"Jeongguk!" Yugyeom called, a small smirk flitting over his face.

The mentioned man only waved lazily back, standing up with his backpack. "Hey guys," he greeted back, halfheartedly.

The more he stood there, the more his eyes started to wander towards the clock.

"In a hurry?" Bambam asked, leaning against his desk with a little chuckle. Taehyung spoke up before he could.

"Aw don't make fun of him, guys. He has to make it home to the wifey." Their group snickered a little. Jeongguk scowled, tightening the straps of his bag.

"Grow the fuck up. We're adults, not high school students." He defended, tensing up when they chuckled.

Taehyung put his hands up in defense of the situation. "Lighten up, Ggukie. It's only one drink, and then we'll leave you alone."

Jimin frowned as he stared at the clock, trying not to bring it to Namjoon's attention; who was very obviously avoiding it. When it finally ticked just after midnight, he shook his head a little.

"I thought you said Gguk was coming home right after his lecture?" Jimin questioned, irritation growing at the mention of his careless friend.

"He is." Namjoon defended, shoving more popcorn into his mouth; eyes fixated on the documentary playing.

"Joon. You said his lecture was until 10 pm, tonight. It's already past midnight."

Namjoon only let out a choked noise, shoving more candy into his mouth, along side the cheek-full of popcorn.

Signing, Jimin ran a hand through his hair. The older male glanced at him, swallowing thickly. "It's okay, Min. You can head home... I'm going to wait up for him."

Jimin shook his head, ready to protest, when his best friend shot him a tired smile. He wondered to himself, if the other even had a breaking point. He couldn't be this accepting of every little thing that hindered their relationship.

Just as Jimin was about to curse Jeongguk all the way to hell, and alongside Satan himself; the front door alerted them of another presence.

Namjoon perked up, just as Jeongguk stumbled in. His cheeks were red, and he was sweaty and gross; which made Jimin's nose scrunch up in disgust.

But...

He seemed to be sober, as he held up two plates of food.

"Baby! I'm so sorry I'm late. I went to our favorite place to get you a meal, but the line was really long. By the time I was finished, the last bus stopped running. I tried to jog here, but I gave up halfway through because I didn't want the food to spill." Jeongguk breathed out, before finally turning towards Jimin.

"Jeongguk," the other greeted with a stiff bow. However, he received a full smile, despite it.

"Jimin! I didn't know you'd be here, or I would have gotten you a plate. You can have mine, if you'd like?"

Namjoon laughed and reached for his own, just as Jimin lit up. "Don't have to tell me twice," he mumbled, snatching the plate as he sat back down.

"Min, I think you'll be as heavy as me if we keep eating together." Namjoon teased, opening his and beckoning Jeongguk forward to share.

"I'd never let you shine alone, baby."