2日

-The second day — and every day after that — was better than the first

                                          -
The second day — and every day after that — was better than the first. On the second day, they didn't argue. Jeongguk didn't go out. Namjoon didn't cry alone. Instead, Jeongguk held him close while they slept, and smiled sleepily at him in the morning. He gripped a little tighter, when Namjoon tried to slip from the sheets; only letting go when the older male threatened that he'd end up wetting the bed.

They ate breakfast together — without arguing — and when Namjoon got up to wash the dishes, Jeongguk got up to dry them. It made his heart stutter a little, which was silly, because they had been dating for years, already. They'd loved together for at least two, but he couldn't think of time when they cleaned together. Not that he did all of the work; they just had very different schedules for cleaning.

"Namu?" Jeongguk spoke up, while Namjoon was trying to think of what he'd do for the day.

"Hm?" He asked, looking up from where he'd been scrolling through his contacts.

"Do you... Do you want to watch tv, today? We could get snacks. Anything that you're craving," the younger male suggested, nervously biting at his lip.

"Oh? Isn't today when you usually meet up with the others? I don't want to be a bother," especially because he wasn't used to them asking one another. They just did it.

"Yeah but... I-I can skip it... I want to skip it." Jeongguk admitted, shuffling towards the couch to plop down next to his boyfriend. He pouted a little, trying to be as cute as possible, with fluttering eyelashes and wide eyes.

-

Namjoon set up a little fort on the floor, with pillows and their sheets and blankets. They'd settled for starting a new anime series together. Jeongguk had left to pick up a list of snacks, smiling goofily as he realized that each flavor clashed. It reminded him that his boyfriend was truly carrying their child.

The little sound of their door's key-code being pressed in, alerted Namjoon of Jeongguk's presence. To which he quickly dived into the fort, and burrowed underneath the blankets.

"Namu?" Jeongguk called out, humming softly as he looked around the living room with a little laugh.

"I'm in the fort!" He informed, sinking down a little more in Jeongguk's oversized sweater. Even though he was taller, everything the other wore, drowned him enough to make him feel smaller.

"In here?" Jeongguk asked, popping his head through the makeshift door that had been created. "Hi there, my angel."

"Hi." Namjoon mumbled, turning to press his face against the Ryan plushie that he'd dragged in with him. "Come on," he encouraged, with a motion forward.

He'd made the fort with two little 'bed' areas. Which meant that he'd folded both comforters in half, and added a pillow, before situating  the laptop between them. Jeongguk completely ignored it, and clambered in behind Namjoon, who pouted when Ryan was placed on the other side. It didn't last long, though; not when Jeongguk pressed a soft kiss to his shoulder and leaned across to turn on the first episode.

-

Namjoon crashed out quickly. Jeongguk would have been amused, if it wasn't for the faint dark circles between his eyes. It was obvious that he'd been lacking sleep. While he slept, Jeongguk focused loosely on the action in front of him. His hands gently massaged over his boyfriends tummy, careful not to be too rough.

Somewhere between the third and fourth episode, Namjoon turned over and pressed his face against the crook of Jeongguk's neck, nuzzling a little as he got comfortable. The younger man was sure he felt his heart explode all over again; like the very first time that he'd gotten to hold Namjoon while he slept.

"Gguk?" His voice was soft and sleepy, only one eye open to peek up at Jeongguk.

"Hm?" Jeongguk looked down at Namjoon, gently brushing his hair off of his forehead.

"Love you," he slurred out quietly, before closing his eyes again, and going back to sleep.

Jeongguk laughed quietly, and even though Namjoon couldn't hear him, he whispered back:

"I love you too, my angel."

-

There's a little more softness, like most people expected! I promise that it will ultimately be soft, as time passes on and they're able to function with the pregnancy and their youth (,: