めんどくさがりや

— Namjoon was officially a pain in Jeongguk's ass

Namjoon was officially a pain in Jeongguk's ass. That was said lovingly, of course, but nonetheless his fiancé had become so needy over the past few weeks. Their daily routine now included the other males constant complaining, and craving for weird food.

The other day, he had woken up Jeongguk so sweetly, with a mouth around the tip of his cock. And then—

He'd pulled back and smiled sweetly, now that his lover was awake. "Can you run to the store for me?"

Jeongguk groaned and gently swatted at Namjoon's face, yanking his boxers back up. "I can't believe this, right now." He complained, throwing his head back with a little frown.

"I really want to eat some tuna with cheese and pickles, stuffed in a jalapeño." He requested, blinking innocently at Jeongguk, as if he hadn't just been doing sinful deeds.

"That's so specific." Jeongguk muttered, standing up to stretch and search for his hoodie.

"We're hungry." Namjoon reinstated, patting his small belly with a happy hum. "My baby knows what he wants.."

"How are you so sure that it's a boy?" He complained, shooting his lover a look. It was a girl. He knew that it was.

"Who's creating his eye here? That's right, me. I know it's a boy."

Jeongguk snorted and leaned down to kiss Namjoon's head, reaching for a pair of joggers. He grabbed his wallet with a sigh, making sure that the card was in there. "I'll be back, baby."

"But wait.. I don't want to be alone." Namjoon pouted, looking at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

"So, lets go, then."

"I don't want to go in the store."

"Yah!" Jeongguk whined out, dropping against the bed with a heavy sigh.

"Fine, I'll just stay home." Namjoon whispered glumly, leaning back into the pillows.

"At least you won't be alone. My babygirl will be with you." Jeongguk pointed out, grabbing the keys before leaving the room.

In retrospect, he should've seen this coming, because of the time. Every time that Namjoon sent him for a craving this late, the older male was already asleep by the time that he returned with whatever it was. But no matter how annoying his fiancé was, he couldn't force the other back to sleep.

This wasn't only for Namjoon's benefit, but for their baby's, as well. So he didn't mind gently shaking the other male awake, and suffering the wrath of a glare shot in his direction at the loss of sleep.

Jeongguk never imagined that he'd be awake at 4:30 am, preparing jalapeños with tuna stuffed into them, while his pregnant lover watched with a happy hum.

"You're perfect," Namjoon sighed happily, leaning his cheek against his palm.

"You think so? I've been told that, a few times, if I do recall."

"I'm sure all times, it came from me." The other responded with a deep frown.

"Hey! Other people have called me perfect, before!"

"But how deep, did it really reach? Nobody knows you like I do." Namjoon chided, growing a little petulant in his way of complaining when things weren't going the way that he imagined.

"If you must know, baby," Jeongguk chided, "you are the only who has told me that."

"As I should be," Namjoon stated arrogantly, taking a jalapeño to eat, and offering Jeongguk one, as well.

He popped it into his mouth, cutting the other one open to start stuffing. "Have you started thinking of names?"

Namjoon paused his chewing at that, seemingly as if he were trying to remember. Then, he started to chew again, with a slow nod in response. After swallowing, he spoke up. "I have.. mostly boy names but.. but I've thought of girl names, here and there, as well."

"Oh? Any in particular that stood out to you?"

"Jiwon. I guess that's one of them. I thought of it for a little boy, but it's really unisex, as well. I'm not sure, though. I'd like them to each have some sort of semblance to our names, together.."

Jeongguk stopped cutting.

"Them?"

Namjoon chuckled nervously, shrugging a little. "Just in case... just in case you had any interest of having more, in the future."

Jeongguk resumed with a nod.

After a beat passed, he spoke up. "I wouldn't mind having more, if they're with you.."

Namjoon hit him lightly on the chest. "Yah! Who else would they be with, Jeon Jeongguk?"

"No one other than Jeon Namjoon, of course." He replied sweetly, shoving a jalapeño into his mouth.

"Who said that you won't be a Kim?"

So yes, Namjoon was a little bit of a pain in the ass; Jeongguk decided as he carefully carried his lover back to the room. With his early morning cravings, and cramped feet that lead him to being snappy, and the indents of countertops against his cheek from whenever he fell asleep eating.

He was a total pain in the ass, but he wasn't bothersome. He was Jeongguk's pain in the ass, and he didn't seem to mind it. Maybe he had a kink for pain. Or maybe it was just Namjoon. But as he glanced at the clock that read 5:50 am; he couldn't bring himself to be angry that his alarm would go off in ten. Four minutes, to start the first day of his week. A Monday.

No, Jeongguk didn't care that it was Monday.

Instead, all he wanted, was those 10 more minutes with his lover.