にんしん

Jeongguk's infatuation with Namjoon's stomach lasts longer than he'd initially imagined

Jeongguk's infatuation with Namjoon's stomach lasts longer than he'd initially imagined. He had been under the assumption that the other was fascinated because it was the beginning of growth for their little bean, and that it would pass, as time did. However, he had not expected that it would become Jeongguk's favorite thing. From keeping a hand curled around his stomach while sleeping, to pressing kisses to the round bump as soon as Namjoon woke up; Jeongguk was relentless.

For men in their early twenties, it didn't surprise Namjoon when the small bump started to bring along other feelings. Now, he found that if Jeongguk sat for too long, lost in thought as he stroke Namjoon's tummy; he'd feel the other stiffening behind him.

"Gguk!"

"I can't help it!"

"That's our baby!"

"Ugh, don't remind me! It's not like I have some sort of.. weird thing, like that. It's just.. I know how that baby ended up there."

The sound of a pillow smacking his fiancé resonates through the apartment, followed by Jeongguk's laughter. Namjoon is unamused, but he can also understand where Jeongguk is coming from. The other is still at that age where he wakes up, hips jerking against Namjoon. It's endearing, but he also would have imagined the younger man to stop doing that around the age of seventeen.

"I can't believe you."

Namjoon can, and he does, but he likes the way that Jeongguk only sticks his tongue out in response.

"Do you even remember it, Gguk? You were pretty drunk, I don't think it lasted that long, to be honest."

It's harmless teasing, though there's some truth behind it. Jeongguk had been drunk, demanding that he wasn't. Namjoon was a sucker, who spent the whole next day wondering if he'd done something wrong. Had he taken advantage of the other man? It was hard for him to come to terms with. And now they had a baby on the way. One that Jeongguk accepted and wanted. The stress of it all, was easy to drain from Namjoon's body after that.

"Of course I remember, baby. I'm not one to initiate sex with someone, when I'm fully drunk. I knew what I was doing, and what I wanted."

Relief.

And then—

"So, the premature ejaculation thing.. You can't blame that you were drunk."

The sound of the pillow is against Namjoon's head, this time.

-

True to his word, Jeongguk suddenly rolls over in bed to face Namjoon, pushing the others book close and ignoring the protest that follows.

"I'm horny."

"What the fuck, Gguk. Just jack it. I was reading that!"

Namjoon can't help but feel a little saddened at his loss of page. Of course, it'll be easy to find because it was only a page after a chapter change, but he hadn't thought about which chapter it would be; which makes him sad. But Jeongguk is peering at him through his eyelashes, glancing between his eyes and his covered stomach.

"Baby.. please?"

Namjoon really shouldn't be so much of a sucker, since the other male only takes advantage of it. But.. he's not opposed to helping Jeongguk out, just this once, so he wriggles a little until he's propped up against the head board.

"What do you want me to do?"

Jeongguk grins a little, shucking off his gym shorts and tossing them across the room. Namjoon's eyes widened — because he'd just cleaned, damnit — before he looks back at his lover. The other is already sliding his briefs off, and his cock hangs heavy between thick thighs. It's not a surprise, again, that Jeongguk is already hard. The younger male is easy to rile up. There's a soft patch of black hair, just below his navel. Otherwise, the man is hairless.

Namjoon finds himself fascinated with the way precum gathers around the angry, red tip. It pools a little, against his stomach and smears with each movement of Jeongguk shuffling forward. At the first chance, he reaches slowly before wrapping a hand around the shaft and tugging experimentally.

With the encouragement of a breathy moan, Namjoon twists his wrist a little, before building up a slow rhythm. He alternates between thumbing at the slit, smearing the precum that's there, and running his hand along the shaft.

It doesn't take long, and Namjoon suspects that it's because Jeongguk had been hard since their earlier conversation. But five minuets in, he's shuddering with clenched eyes, and then spilling against Namjoon's hand. Shamelessly, the older man cleans the mess off of his hand, before shuffling for the Kleenex on their bedside dresser.

-

"Babe.. Do you think I should go to the doctor? I'm kind of worried at my ability to cum so fast."

"Just stop getting riled up for no reason."

"There's a reason!"

-

Hi, short update! I hope that you all are well and happy! (: sorry that it's taking so long for me to update stories. I'll be back soon with more, consistent updates!