春がそこまで来ている

-This time, it's Namjoon who goes out

-
This time, it's Namjoon who goes out. He doesn't go far; doesn't go anywhere that he shouldn't be. Instead, he relaxes near the river and watches the stars ahead. Jeongguk is preparing for finals, and he doesn't want to be a distraction. That's proving to be useless, anyway, because his phone is buzzing every two seconds with a new text. It's strange to think that Jeongguk is this worried. He's a grown man. Namjoon also understands, though. He is no longer responsible for only himself, but his child, too. Their child.

my love💕:
wya??
come home
it's cold
seen 8:24 pm

Namjoon let out a small, breathless laugh at the flurry of texts, as he pocketed his phone. Gently patting his tummy, he hummed and stood up, dusting off his pants. "I guess we'll have to come another time, little one. For now, let's go home to dad."

-

It's nice outside tonight, and there's hardly anyone around. The streets are less of a flurry, as they'd been during the winter season. It gives him a sense of melancholy. At this time, everything is blooming and flowering; but there is no acknowledgment of it. People pass and step on fallen leaves, or pick flowers off of the trees to let them wither at home. It is the perfect correlation to beauty in people. They are either stepped on and ignored, or picked and withering.

Namjoon, however, is blossoming. He is nothing but vibrant lately, and it shocks both himself and his lover. The stories of pregnancy had been scary, sad; and while it started that way, there is a glimmer in a Namjoon that will not wither. Instead, it will spread — like the flowers whose seeds end up miles away — and bloom into another little life.

His phone buzzes again, up the street from their apartment. There's a shuffling noise to his left. Namjoon ignores both, in favor of returning to the comfort and security of Jeongguk's arms. The noise sounds again, closer this time, and makes the older males eyes dart towards the area. He doesn't spot anything; but his pace picks up, anyway.

Namjoon doesn't feel scared near their home. Not for himself; yet he finds his hand fishing into his pocket, calling Jeongguk and putting the man on speaker. It is a warning to anyone who might be around.

"Baby?" Relief floods through him at the sound of his fiancés voice.

"Hey, I'm on my way home." There's a slight tremble in his voice, and Namjoon isn't quite sure why it's there.

"..." It's silent for a moment, and he can almost hear Jeongguk pondering. "How far are you?"

"Just up the block,"

"I'll wait on the porch, then."

-

After what feels like an eternity, he can spot Jeongguk; eagle eyes focused solely on Namjoon as he walked. They've never had any problems like this, but there is always a first time. Still, he feels comfortable with the distance between them. Jeongguk can run quickly, and he's focused enough to catch anything out of the blue. It makes Namjoon feel better, safer. He speeds up.

"Where were you?" Jeongguk asks, accusation missing from his tone. He only sounds relieved as he pulls Namjoon close.

"I went star gazing, near the river," the other male informs, shuffling as close to his lover as he can get. "Did you finish studying the unit?"

"..."

He pulls back to look at Jeongguk with narrowed eyes. "You said you were studying!"

"I was! But then... I don't know, I just thought about you." Jeongguk admitted, rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Do not tell me that you were beating your meat, when I told you to study."

"I can't help it! You're getting so thick, lately." Jeongguk accused, shifting the blame from himself.

"I'm getting fat," Namjoon corrected.

"No, you're getting thick. I eat full meals, I'm a growing man. Snacks are for kids." He protested, shuffling them towards the door. "Just in case, though, I'd like you to know that I also eat snacks. I'm a kid at heart."

-

As much as Namjoon would like to say that he had forced Jeongguk to return to the room and study — he'd be the biggest liar in the world. Instead, he's indulging Jeongguk's bad habits — but in his own defense — the younger man is the best at persuading others, it's who Namjoon ended up pregnant, in the first place. Probably. He likes to push the blame of things onto Jeongguk sometimes; it's much easier.

Their room is dark, aside from the sliver of light that illuminates across Jeongguk's tanned skin; reflected off the thin sheen of sweat that clings there. Every snap of the younger males hips, reduces Namjoon into nothing but a mess. He can't even form a coherent sentence; but his mind cannot seem to escape how beautiful the other male is.

There is something slow and smooth about this. Innocent, like it's their first time all over again. Jeongguk's hand is threaded into his own, and even though they're both clammy, Namjoon holds on tightly. It is the hook, and he is lost at sea; letting go would mean the end for him.

He holds on tighter.

There are things that he wants to say right now. About how Jeongguk is the epitome of beauty, even with strands of hair clinging to his forehead; drenched in sweat. He is gorgeous, even with the dark look that shrouds his mirthful eyes. Namjoon wants to inform him of all of these things, but he cannot. Instead, he is plummeting down from the sky where he once sat, with a loud call of Jeongguk's name.

Before he blacks out momentarily; he thinks Jeongguk falls, too.

-

"Baby, hey, wake up. I gotta get you cleaned up," a soft voice calls.

"...hng," is the only thing Namjoon can seem to formulate at this moment.

"Damn, it's been a while since you've been this incoherent after sex," Jeongguk teases, brushing his hair off of his forehead.

"Maybe because you haven't been fucking me," Namjoon accuses, rolling onto his side with a little curse as cum spills from between his thighs.

"I haven't been fucking you? Did you just happen to miraculously become pregnant? Do you think that you're the Virgin Mary?"

Jeongguk is a lot less gorgeous when he becomes a smart ass.

"No, I'm pregnant because you're a two pump chump when you're drunk," Namjoon grumbled, forcing his aching body to sit up.

"..."

"Wait, really? Do I cum quickly when I'm drunk?"

-

okay, this is a mess but I'm tired and it's after 12:00 am — and I barely finished school. I cannot wait until my summer break. Only today and tomorrow, please pray for me.