Chapter 7~

{JULIE'S POV}

Pulling up to the airport was quite eerie, and I had no idea why. It was mid afternoon, but the escence around me made it feel as if it was midnight. The car ride was also surprisingly quiet. The usually loud group of teenage boys around us muffled out a few words only, as did Julia and I. We were extremely excited, we get a trip to Puerto Rico with the boys! Of course we were happy and grateful, but something just didn't feel right and I couldn't exactly point out why.

"Alrighty then," Ben announced, "We're here!"

"Finally", Liam said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

With the help of Ben, who is such a lovely guy, we exited the car and pulled out our luggage from the trunk. After thanking him, we rushed into the building to meet Paul.

{SAUL'S POV}

Where the hell are these kids. I've been waiting at this airport for half an hour now. In a way, I'm happy this little mistake happened with them. Getting chased, ending up at a random apartment, and likely making kissy faces with these two girls. I'm thankful for the pretty boys' ignorant brains, they gave me more time to set out my plan to perfection. And the two girls will only make my plan more enjoyable for me. When the time comes, I'll-

Ripped from my thought by the shouts of 5 teenage boys. Putting on a fake smile, I welcomed them into a hug as they shouted 'my' name.

{ZAYN'S POV}

"PAUL!", I shouted, as I ran up to our tour manager. The smile on his face was so welcoming, I completely pushed away the conversation from this morning. I mean, we were at fault. You can't blame a man for being a bit stressed, right?

Julia joined me and introduced herself to Paul. "Hi, I'm Julia," She said with an adorable wave and huge smile on her face. "Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine. And you are?", He said, using his hands as a signal for Julie to introduce herself as well.

"I'm Julie.", She said with a small, tense grin on her face.

"Nice to meet you also. We should get going, I don't want us to miss our flight.", He stated.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

{JULIE'S POV}

After meeting Paul, we had followed the usual airport regimine. We sent off our larger baggage and had a few carry-ons to take with us. We only got spotted by fans, hmm, maybe, 21,000 times? It wasn't really a bother to me at all, I enjoyed watching the fans' faces light up when the got to take a picture with the boys or get an occasional signature.

Eventually, we made it to the terminal, when we boarded the plane and quickly took off. Seated in first class, everything is amazing. The food, the comfort, the leg room, it's like heaven. Julia and I have never really gotten the chance to enjoy this luxary, even though our parent's were quite wealthy. Not being around them, and living in basically an orphanage really didn't supply us with things like this.

"Julie?", A voice next to me asked, tapping my shoulder as I looked out the window.

"Yeah?"

"Look at Niall," Harry chuckled, pointing to the sleeping Irish boy, curled up in a ball across from us.

"Aw. I didn't think it was possible for someone to look that cute while sleeping. Not being creepy or anything!", I said. "Nice cover up", Harry chuckled.

I took a quick photo of Niall sleeping. "Posting it on Twitter?", Harry asked.

"Nope. Don't have one.", I responded. He gasped, over exaggerating.

"You don't have a Twitter?!", He whisper yelled. Although it was fairly quiet, I didn't want little blonde leprechaun to wake.

"Shhh...," I began. "and no, I do not have a Twitter. Or Facebook, Tumblr, anything like that. I'm just not into it."

"Well that's changing. I'm making you an account right now. No friend of Harry Styles does not have Twitter.", He stated.

After a few minutes of looking out the window again, not the least bit interested in what Harry's doing, I noticed Paul. Liam was texting, likely his girlfriend, but Julia, Zayn, Niall, and Louis were relaxing or sleeping near him, and his eyes were not even the slightest droopy. Whether he was constantly focused on another point, whether it be one of us, aspects of the plane, or nothing at all, you can tell his thoughts are somewhere else.

A tap on my shoulder redirected my attention to the curly-headed boy next to me.

"Guess who just made you a twitter!", he exclaimed.

"Shhh, Harry you're going to wak-," I paused, looking at my phone screen.

"There is no way in hell that I am keeping that username", I stated coldly.

"It's already made."

To be honest, I don't really care if he had made it already. I will not send 'tweets' over the twitter account 'JulieWantsHarry123'

"It's not happening", I said, sticking to my decision.

"I already sent out your first tweet!", he exclaimed, once again, threatening to wake everyone up. Snatching my phone from him I read the tweet.

"'How 'bout that airplane food?' That's the best you could come up with?", I questioned him, holding back laughter.

"I think I'm clever.", he stated. I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Goodnight Harry", I said to him. Without waiting for an answer, I curled myself into a ball and within a few minutes, fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I was the last one to wake on the airplane. My eyes fluttered open as Paul tapped on my shoulder, motioning with his hand for me to get up. I watched the Julia and the boys grab their carry-ons and get off of the plane, Paul as well. Grabbing my carry-on, and arriving outside, I heard Zayn begin to ask Paul a question.

"So...where's the limo?"

"Limo?", Paul laughed. "I rented a car for us to take. It should be in the parking lot. I'll go get it."

We all chorused with okay's and waited outside the front of the airport.

Suddenly, a group of girls approaches us, giggling and obviously wanting to talk to the boys. It was adorable.

"Liam..", one of the girls said, approaching him shakily.

"Yes, babe? You alright?"

She nodded her head, but she was a terrible liar.

Another one of the girls speaks up. "Are you guys doing a concert here or something?"

"Don't most people know that?", asked the boy with the obvious Irish twang, Niall.

Girl #1, shaky, replied. "Well, I mean, it wasn't on the 1D official site or tweeted by 1DHQ so I had no idea you'd be here! I'm so excited!"

Paul arrived outside the airport with a fairly large blue van, that could likely comfortably fit all of us and our luggage. The boys hugged the fans goodbye, and in addition, followed then on twitter.

"So where are we going Pauly-Poo?", Louis asks.

Instead of a response, Paul quickly accelerates the car, leaving us all confused.