Chapter XXVII- Powers?

Start from the beginning

Taehyung leant down and kissed jungkook and licked his lips clean of blood as jungkook unconsciously opened his mouth taehyung pushed his tongue inside and swirled it around with his lovers. They started to have a small make out session with jungkook placing his arms around taehyung's neck and gripping his dark brown hair in between his fingers.

Taehyung groaned and broke the heated kiss them said "careful, you're stronger than me right now" jungkook blinked confused then replied " sorry hyungie..i'll be more careful.." in a soft shy voice. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head "it's okay baby, it's normal everyone else went through it too" he replied pushing jungkook's bangs out the way and tucking a piece behind jungkook's ear making the younger smile, which still showed his new fangs.

The Van came to a stop outside the college dorm and the engine turned off. Hobi opened the door that was on his left and got out followed by yoongi and taehyung who was carrying jungkook in his arms still. "Hyung,I can walk you know" he reminded his hyung while looking up at him with his dough eyes.

"I know but we will be walking pass humans and since you haven't learnt to control your hunger, I'm not risking an attack" taehyung replied looking out for the younger as he looked down at him. Jungkook nodded understanding the situation. He knew taehyung was right and trusted him.

They all walked into the building and to the lift. The doors open and they walk in and the doors shut after. Taehyung was confused. "Why are we taking the lift we need to get back to our dorm" he said confused. "Jimin's looking after eunha for you" Jin replied looking at taehyung and jungkook then up at the numbers flashing as it went up three levels.

Taehyung nodded and held jungkook tighter against himself as he felt jungkook snuggle up against his chest and shoulder. He leant down and kissed jungkook's forehead softly a few times before kissing his cheek and nose making the younger smile softly.

The lift came to a stop and the silver doors opened and they walked out and over to namjoons and jins shared dorm. Upon entering they hear giggling and jimin telling a terrible joke. "PAPA, APPA!!" Eunha shouts as she smells their scent then comes running to the front door. She stops and tilts her head curiously in confusion while looking at jungkook.

"Papa…..why is your scent different?"

Taehyung mumbled under his breath an 'ah oh' as jungkook gulp quietly. "Uh...hun papa's scent has changed because….because….he's like us now" taehyung explained as best he could to her as he set jungkook down. Jungkook slowly walked up to Eunha and kneeled down in front of her, letting her get use to his new scent. She then giggled and wrapped her small arms around his neck hugging him.

"He's still papa, he still has the calming and caring emotion flowing off him!" She exclaimed happily while jungkook smiled and wrapped her up in his arms and picked her up and held her on his hip. She giggled into his neck as taehyung smiled at them.

"How did you find me by the way?"

"Yoongi tracked you down by the red gem in the locket that jungkook wore, namjoon was going to melt it down but jungkook popped the gem out before he could" jimin explained walking in from hearing the commotion going on. Yoongi ran over to jimin and hugged him. " I am never letting you out of my site...never" Yoongi mumbled into Jimin's hair.

Taehyung nodded and motioned for jungkook to follow. "We best be heading off, I think jungkook has some things he wants to ask" taehyung said as he walked to front door with jungkook, who had nodded in agreement, followed his lover out with their non-biological daughter in his arms. "I wounded what powers I have.." Jungkook mumbled to himself. "What was that bun?" Taehyung asked looking at jungkook. The younger shook his head as a nevermind but still wondered all the same.

"Bai" Euhan said waving bye to the others as they left. All three made their way down the hall to the lift and went down a few levels to their dorm. Taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkook's smaller waist softly while leaning over and kissing both jungkooks and eunha's cheeks softly making them all giggle and chuckle.

"Papa, appa, jimin told me something"

Both taehyung and jungkook looked at her with a confused expression. "What did he say angel?" Jungkook asked tucking a piece of her black hair behind her ear and kissing her temple. "He told me that…...he wanted uncle yoongi to make him like us" she explained looking at them both.

"Why would he want that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's that for this chapter haha

Honestly I feel emotionally, mentally and physically drained.

I have a test that started yesterday morning and is gonna finished this afternoon and I did a science test Wednesday.

I promise next chapter will be a hell of a lot better I've been feeling tired recently and yeah.

Anyway

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜