{7}: Finally The Weekend.

ابدأ من البداية

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
I watched her go before turning to Namjoon, "Since when were you guys friends?" I asked with a small laugh. "Who? Becky and I?" He questioned. "Yeah." I replied. "A few weeks ago, that day you were sick and couldn't come into school, Becky and I hung out all day and we became like... Really good friends." He replied. "Ohhh! That's great!" I said happily. I was so glad they were getting along, "Er... Listen, I really don't want her finding out about the dare, let alone that it came from me. So we need to make sure she doesn't find out about it." He told me. "She won't." I nodded in reply. "Good." He replied. "I'd hate to see her hurt." He added. "Yeah, me too." I sighed before seeing Taehyung staring at his reflection in the window as he straightened his bandana out. "Uh... Where are we practicing?" I asked as I averted my gaze. "The gym at school, Hoseok wants to show us a new dance so that we can dance and sing so we have more chance of winning the talent show." Namjoon replied. I stared at him in confusion, "It's a weekend..." I stated. "My father hired it out for us." He told me. "Oh." I nodded. "Well, we should probably go then." I added to which he nodded. "Yeah, come on boys!" He called to the others as we all began heading towards the school.

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I sprinted as fast as I could to the mall... Which was twenty minutes away. I stopped running once I was five minutes away to catch my breath before jogging over, I was now an hour late to meeting them. I walked in and headed towards the Starbucks within the mall. Luckily they were still waiting, "Guys, I'm so so sorry. I slept in and then there was breakfast and then I was being asked all these questions and..." I began before stopping for a breath which caused them to burst out laughing. "Bex, we've only just got here ourselves, it's all good." Demi laughed. "Oh." I nodded as she handed me a strawberries and cream Frappuccino. I took it gratefully as she sipped her latte coffee and Anoesjka sipped her hot chocolate. "What shall we do today girls?" Anoesjka asked. "How about have a girls day? Ya know makeovers, hair done... All that jazz." Demi suggested. "You mean professionally? At the salons?" Anoesjka asked as I was still trying to get my breath back. "Yeah." Demi nodded. "Yeah, sounds good. Let's do it." She smiled as they began walking away. I trailed behind them slowly, Jesus Christ I am so unfit. I jogged a little to catch up to them before beginning to walk with them to the nearest beauty salon, "This one's a good one." Anoesjka said. "My moms friend owns it." She added as we threw away our Starbucks cups and walked into the salon.

"Anoesjka, dahhhling!" Someone called out in an annoying British accent. "Hey Lizette." Anoesjka replied with a smile. "It's being a while, how is your darling mother?" She asked. Demi and I shared a glance as Anoesjka began talking to the woman about her mom, "Is it just me or is her accent really annoying?" Demi asked me in a whisper. "Her accent is really annoying." I agreed. "We'd like doing up if that's no bother, Liz." Anoesjka soon said. "Of course not dahhhling. My employees would be happy to make you gorgeous ladies up." Lizette replied. I raised my eyebrows as she began leading us to three of her employees, "Make them look spiffing, Darlings." She told them. "Ta-ta for now." She added as she waved to Anoesjka before leaving the room. 'Thank god she's gone' I thought before seeing someone stand behind my seat. They soon spun me around and immediately began working on my face. I glanced over at the girls to see that they were also being worked on. I stared around before being ordered to close my eyes, I did as I was told as I felt something brush against my eyelid.

We were soon done and were made to look towards the mirror. "We look awesome!" We said excitedly. We all paid them before heading out and over to the hair salon, "We just want it styled nicely." Demi told them. "Okay ladies, take a seat." The owner said. A very happy man named Joey, I smiled slightly as the stylists began working on our hairs, trimming her and there and styling before spraying. Once they were finished we truly did look amazing!

THE LOOKS