" Uh— well. " Scratching your nape, your lips formed a thin line.

You prepared your own breakfast, including cereal and baked banana bread with peanut butter from yesterday.

" Ah, I'm jealous. " Taehyung pointed out to your side of the table, filled with delicious food.

" Well you should learn to cook then. " Cutting the bread into smaller pieces, you feed it to the three hungry puppies. Jimin eyes grew wide, no- everyone's eyes widens as you smirk knowing that it was amazing enough for them to ask for more.

" 여러분 [ Yeoreobun - everyone ] " You called, and they look up.

" Do you know what day it is? " Smiling and expecting an obvious answer, however you were given an awkward silence in response making you frown instead.

" What is it? Flowers day? Holmes's birthday? " Jungkook asks with his cheek full,

The fire growing around your body made Taehyung laugh and stop you from throwing punches at them by holding your wrists.

" We're kidding! It's your birthday! " Smirking as the fire died down, you continued to eat.

" And so- so where are my... "

" Your?? " Jimin tilts his head,

" My presents. "

The three of them gave you a look, with ' oh my god I totally did not forget about your present but I did so yeah ' written all over.

" Obviously there's none. " You heard that signature windshield laugh echoing from the hallway, you rolled your eyes.

" You're just jealous cause' Namjoon promised me a reaaaally expensive hoodie and you only got a cheap one for your birthday. " You clicked your tongue as he frowned, the four of you laughing when he stomps to leave,

" oh? " You heard Namjoon shouted as all of you turned back,

" I thought we were going to a restaurant to eat? "

" We are. " You replied, placing the dish on the rack.

" But you guys just ate. "

" So what. Doesn't mean we're full. " Seokjin chomps on the banana, while Namjoon sighs.

" Alright, I'll call our manager, hyung, you get dress. " With that he left, and Jin leans down to whisper into the maknaes' ears, including you who hits him harshly.

" Stubborn leader. " He tsks.

Everyone scurried to their room, you were already dressed so you find your way to Yoongi's bedroom.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully like a bear makes you chuckle under your breath.

Almost jointing him in sleeping you jumped when seeing the camera staring at you and so you stop.

Brushing the hair out of his face, you smiled when he batted his eyelashes, mustering a loud raspy groan.

" Princess. " You kicked his stomach secretly as he fell down the bed, coming to a realization that you were filming.