Jungkook

A/N - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FLUFFIEST CUTEST ANGELIC BABY KOOKIE, YOU DESERVE SO MUCH LOVE, THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ARMYS HAPPY, WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU.

Stay healthy and be happy!!! ♥️

P/S - IM SO FRICKIN SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE ONE THIS WEEKEND AUSUDEHEJJDK.

" Jungkook ah ~ " You smiled while kneeling down at the sleeping baby. " Wake up, baby. " You called and he let out soft murmurs, clutching onto his pillow.

" Kook ah, wake upp. " You whispered into his ear, nudging him harder and he finally opens his eyes.

" Hm.. Jagi? Your up already? " He was about to grab onto you but stopped because of his yawns, he mumbled ' 5 minutes ' as he turns his back at you and you pouted.

" Come on, let's have breakfast. " You tapped his shoulder and he turns around, his eyes still barely open and he nods slowly before sitting up.

His bed hair was like a bird's nest but he still looks good for some reason, Jeon Jungkook everybody.

Leading him to the bathroom, You helped him wash his face and immediately turn around as he sleepily take off his clothes. He throws them at you teasingly and laughs.

Breathe, breathe, Kim Seri. It's his day today, just hold it in.

You said in your mind,

" Hm... " He mumbles as you felt his arms around your waist and his head on your shoulder. " Agh!! Jungkook put on a shirt!! " You shouted while covering your eyes.

" Hnhgg- I'm too lazyy... and it feels tighter nowadays. " He mumbles as you felt his strong abs pressing against your back, while mentally screaming in your mind, you tried to keep your coolness. "it's because you work out too much, calm down, Jeon. " you said while unwrapping yourself from his arms and pick out a white shirt for him to wear from the closet.

" Why are you up so early, all dressed up too. " He asks, duh, it's your birthday of course.

" I- Uhm, was planning on going on a little date with you, Yeah. " You stuttered and he raised his eyebrows.

" This early? " He asked and you nodded while smiling, " We can't? "

" No, no, we can of course. " He smiles to himself.

You slowly peek behind your back to him scratching the back of his neck while yawning, damn that looks so hot. " Wear this. " You gave him the shirt without looking and he slightly smirks.

" Nope, not gonna. " He teased, " Ugh. " You sigh.

" Well, if you wear it for me then... " He raised an eyebrow, DAMMIT EYEBROWS. " Um, I know your still a fetus and all but take care of it yourself. " You folded your arms.

" Well then, I guess I'll be shirtless for the rest of the day. " He fakes a sigh and you sensed a sly smirk on his face.

" No! " You pouted while charging at him, snatching the T-shirt and he immediately raised his arms like a child, " your too tall, Jungkook " You stood on your tip toes but still couldn't reach, and his body heat was suffocating you.

He took the opportunity to lean down and kiss your nose and you blushed hardcore while almost fumbling backwards as he chuckles and holds onto your hand.

" Fine Fine, I'll do it. " He took the shirt from you while giggling.

Outfit -