Japan - Day 1

A/N - Are you prepared for looong stuffs? You're not? Too bad!
And btw, I'm now updating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, bcuz I need some ideas lolol. Enjoy ~

" WHASSUP JAPAAAAAN?! " You roared and everyone looks at you weirdly.

" Geez, our maknae drank the wrong medicine today. " Jin shakes his head.

***
Gasping at how pretty the hotel was, you immediately picked the top capsule, since you always liked the top bunk. Climbing onto the capsule you rested your tired body against the surprisingly soft mattress inside.

You all relaxed at the hotel for a good 2 hours before actually going out.

Outfit -

" Shibuya station for Day 1 ? " You asked and they all nodded

You were jumping up and down with the huge Camera hanging off your neck, bouncing along. There were rumors that thousands of people cross the Shibuya crossing all at once, and seeing all the new culture and just the feeling Japan brought you makes you so happy.

So,e huge guys banged into you, and you fumbled backwards, Yoongi catching you just in time as the guys turned around, apologizing immediately.

He sent a good glare at the two guys as they ran away as if they just saw a ghost.

" HACHIKO STAUE, LETS GO! " You cheerfully shouted and everyone does too.

" Wait, what-who is Hachiko? " Yoongi asked and you gasped. " You don't know???!!! "

You reached the statue and was stunned by how beautiful it looked even though it's small, you took about one hundred photos with different angles and Jungkook mimic you making everyone laugh.

While sitting on a bench, you told Yoongi the whole story and found the guys wiping their tears away while Yoongi just sat there, pokered face.

A fan recognized you, and she nicely approached you with hands covering almost half of her face because she's embarrassed making you chuckle.

She asked for a picture, which technically you can't give but did it anyways since your managers are countries away and they can do nothing about it except for lowering your earnings but—

@BTS_twitter

She's so cute! ~ ♥︎. #SERI #ARMY

  #SERI #ARMY