Missing - Kim Seri

A/N - A Yoongi imagine after his birthday chapter?? Well it's a new series everybody! You might still remember our last Japan series which is cring-y as hell and I— Anyways, I have been writing and planning this series for a long time ( months ) so I hope you like it! :>

" Hey, Yoongi. " she said as I closed my phone, throwing it aside, I reached my hands up to my eyes, massaging them slightly.

Turning around just when her head peeps out of the sofa and her round puppy eyes meets mine made me squeal inside.

" Yes, princess? " I asked, just when she pecks my forehead playfully. "What are you doing? " She asked as I chuckled.

" Listening to music, nothing much. " I shrugged, sitting up straightly, " Whats wrong? "

" Oh nothing... just wondering what we should do on our free day '" She smiles, and I smiled too, couldn't resist being happy when she is smiling.

" Let's go on a little date then? Or do you want to stay indoors? " I asked as she drops herself onto the bed, tilting her head. " I think you'll prefer indoors though... " She said, looking at me.

" It's up to you, I'll do what you want. " I shrugged as she suddenly turns excited, kicking her legs in the air.

" Let's go to the amusement park then!! "

" No, No! This is too revealing! " I shooed her to go back into the washroom while I opened her closet, searching for something more comfortable.

" What do you meeeean? Yoongi, I swear, it's . just . a . skirt. " She groaned.

" A skirt can make you so many men flirt with you, you think i'd like that? " I argued, throwing a pair of jeans and a hoodie to her face and pushed her towards the washroom, closing the door.

" Seriously Yoongiiiii!! " I heard her whine.

" What took you so long? " I complained as she rolled her eyes, " Combing my hair, I can't go out looking like a mess. " She pouts.

I took a step back to look at her from head to toe. It satisfies me that she's wearing something that does not reveals too much of her skin.

Besides, she looks pretty in everything she wears, instead of those skin-revealing outfits that only I can see her in, she looks more adorable when she's in comfortable clothes.

I went ahead and ruffled her hair, making it messy as she yells at me. " You bastard- Yoon"

I leaned down and pecked her lips while she moves back by my sudden action, I smirked as she got flustered.

" That's the point. " I smiled, putting my cap on top of her head. " I swear, princess, you look good in everything. Can you look uglier please so other people won't try to flirt with you? "

" Ugh, Whatever let's go. " She held my arm, dragging me towards our manager's car.

***
" Let's get some food first. " She said, holding my hand. " What do you want to eat? "

" Hm... churros maybe? " I pointed towards a destination on the map.

We ate one together since we didn't bring that much money. I took one huge bite, but was unsatisfied with the taste so I gave it all to her, who seemed so happy.

I kissed her cheek, hence her jolt, she looks at me with a ' what are you doing ' expression.

I chuckled " Stop being so cute then! " I said as she rolled her eyes while smiling.