Imagine - BLACKPINK

A/N - MY GIRLS HAVE FINALLY COMEBACK AJSSJE7DN. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE MUSIC VIDEO.

You were laying next to Hoseok, taking a quick nap before your comeback which was in a few weeks. But suddenly you heard your phone beeping and groaned in your sleep as you forgot to turn off the phone.

" Hoseok ah, I can't pick up if your arms are suffocating me. " You said and he giggled, kissing your forehead before letting you go.

" Yeobuseyo... " You answered while yawning.

" Kim Seri! " The voice called and you shot your eyes open, jumping on Hoseok's bed.

" PARK CHAEYOUNG! " You screamed loudly and she giggled.

Chaeyoung ( Rosé ) in Blackpink is a good friend of yours since you both were still trainees, she hadn't call you in ages since she was busy with Blackpink House.

" YAH, JINJA?! YOUR PREPARING YOUR COMEBACK?! " You shouted and a huge smile bloomed on your lips.

" Aniya, we 're almost finished. " She said and you jumped around the bed crazily, almost stepping on Hoseok's faceu.

" I CAN COME... TO THE AISJSJI JD. " You ended the call and ran around the dorm, yelling like Jin.

" Kim Seri, what the hell? " Jungkook from the sofa peeked his head out, eyebrows furrowing.

" BLACKPINK'S GONNA COMEBACK.! " You shouted and everyone ran towards you from their room.

" Wait, Blackpink Noona is gonna... " Jungkook asked, eyes widened.

" 2 Of them are the same age with you, Jungkook. " You rolled your eyes and he chuckled, still waiting for your answer.

" Oh, and yes Chaeyoung just called me. " You said and nodded. They were all silent for a moment before Jin screamed, and Hoseok screamed and everyone ran around the house just like you did.

You quickly went into your room and changed into some decent clothes and rushed out the dorm.

" OH MAN HOLY SH- "

Outfit -

You went into YG's building and bumped into someone who seemed familiar

" Oh, Y-Yang Hyun Suk. CEO of YG. " You mumbled to yourself.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo. " You bowed 90 degrees and he looked at you suspiciously.

" Ah! Are you Chaeyoung's friend ? From Bangtan? " He said you smile, nodding your head.

" Oh, the girls are waiting for you. " He smiled and you went into the elevator.

" Blackpink unnies are very talented... " You blurted out randomly since you didn't want the awkward atmosphere surrounding both of you.