Birthday

Fidgeting under the covers of the bed as you felt being watched by someone. Turning, you squint your eyes when Jungkook wasn't next to you, almost calling out his name but covered your mouth immediately when you see a camera.

" 안녕하세요. " You bowed sleepily,

" I forgot that I have to shoot this program, I'm sorry, for my snoring. " Chuckling quietly while laying back down, already miss Jungkook but couldn't call him.

***
Waking up, still startled by the camera, you stand up and opened the blinders, letting sunlight consume the whole room.

You went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth, and then faced the camera away from the shower and cleaned yourself up. While blow drying your hair, you mumbled to a few songs, shrieking when your voice suddenly cracks as you laughed.

You carried the camera to your closet, smirking with pride at all the expensive clothing.

" What's the most expensive thing in here? " The camera women asks as you blanked out for a moment before heading towards one of the cabinets,

" I'm not.. sure there's a lot of stuff that's kinda.. equally expensive. " You pulled out a perfume, smiling maliciously as you test it on your hand and let the unnie smell. " Wah~ smells great. " she praises.

" This is Chanel's No.5 perfume. I think it's... 4.200 US dollars? " You closed the cabinet and skipped towards the left cabinet.

" Ah... this.. definitely very expensive. " You raised a handbag up to the camera's view, flashing the Gucci logo and chuckled when you see her expression.

" I remember this one's price, 32.000.00 USD. " Smiling you came to the closet itself, revealing a hell lot of clothes.

" I don't really wear fancy stuff daily, only when I'm at the airport or traveling. Yeah, I know, I love to flex. " You chuckled, picking several pieces of clothings and trying them on.

" Hm... I think this'll look better... ah no, but this one suits my mood.. ." You furrowed your brows and let out pouty lips.

Outfit -

" Wassup wassup " You yelled towards the maknae line sitting at the table having breakfast

Jimin stood up on the chair, chanting wassup back, Jungkook laughs and Taehyung was too busy eating he didn't bother.

" Ah, so you're filming that program today. " Jungkook act surprised even though he already knew it.

" The one where you film an entire day of your life right?~ home come you didn't tell me? " Flinching at Taehyung who was basically rapping at this point, the cup of water making a huge thud when being placed down on the table startling the three of you at Taehyung's scary aura.