Imagine - Bestie

You and Rosé, are going to film a tv program together.

Basically, you two just hang out on camera, going places together, that you normally couldn't go because of your packed schedules.

The show invites special celebrity BFFs, and you could only think of Rosé when it comes to best friends.

" Come back safe. " Yoongi pats your head as Hoseok fixed your little scarf that you have on.

Outfit -

" We'll be watching it on live!! " Tae and Jungkook shouted as you smiled and waved, stumbling out the door as you begin walking to the bus stop

You looked around, there were a few camera men filming you and you waved at them, smiling as you pulled down your mask.

You had a personal camera with you that the staffs provided for you to film yourself, turning it on, you introduced yourself and did a little v sign.

" Where's Chaeyoung? " You asked yourself while pacing around the area where you should've met.

" KIM SERI!! " Chaeyoung shouted and you jumped, turning around.

" Yah! Keep it down!! " You shushed and she giggles.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink, Rosé imnida. " She bowed and you smiled.

" It's our first time on this tv program right? " You asked and she nods, " I've been wanting to do this for a long time. " She said and you giggled.

" What? Does your boss not let you go out? Did you ran out secretly? Or did you cling onto his legs and beg him for mercy? " You jokes and she hits you while laughing.

" We didn't really planned to go anywhere, did we? " You asked and she shook her head.

" Pho, Let's go eat Pho. " Chaeyoung jumped up and down excitedly, pointing at a restaurant.

*holds hands and skips like two four year old kids. *

[ Bangtan ]

" YAAAAAH, our Seri hasn't grow up yet!! " Hoseok shouts in his satoori and Jungkook smiles cutely.

" Why can't she hold hands with me and skips like that? " Namjoon asked while slamming his hand on the table.

" Um, no, she's mine. " Jungkook bit his lip, folding his arms.

" No, she cuddles with me more often than you! " Taehyung stood up.

" Aish! We're the only couple that can cook! " Jin shouts angrily.

[ Insert insane Bangtan fighting scene ]

[ Back to normal point of view. ]

" Wah ~ you have a good taste in restaurants Chaeyoung! " You gasped at the broth, your body warming up.