Chapter 14: The Journey Begins

Yay!!

More updates!!!!

This one's rather short...

But oh well....

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Skybrine's POV

I teleported into the throne room, only to find that Herobrine wasn't there.

'On the northern tower.' Herobrine spoke again in my mind.

I teleported to the tower he said, from here I had a good view of the nether, ghasts and blazes flew over the plains, one blaze turned to me and I glared at it, it looked away, flying off quickly. Zombie pigman walked around and several magma cubes lurked near the lava.

Herobrine stood in front of me, looking over it all as though he ruled it, which he did.

He turned to me and chuckled "I can see you had fun."

I nodded "I did, but you wanted to see me?"

He nodded "You may remember that the squid I killed a while ago mentioned something about an escaped prisoner..."

I thought for a moment and nodded "Yeah, so?"

"Well, that prisoner was a squid hybrid I created a while ago, I gave her to the squids to use in return for helping me, but the idiots let her escape!" He growled

I frowned, I knew squids were idiots, but that was just beyond stupid!

"So, I want you to go recapture her for me." He continued, "She's been in these walls for a long time, still as a prisoner, but she may know secrets about this place I don't want getting out to others."

I nodded "Of course my lord, but if I may, why don't you want me to just kill her?"

Herobrine chuckled evilly "Because killing her's too easy, and not nearly as much fun."

I smiled evilly "As you wish."

And I teleported away to the lake where the squid base lay deep under the water.

I brought out a potion of water breathing and my sword. I drank the potion and swam to the front of the base.

The squids were the one to loose the hybrid so it would be a a good place to start.

One of the guards spotted me and shouted a warning, calling for more guards.

I smiled and walked forward, my sword ready.

This will be fun.

TIME SKIP TIL MORNING BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!!!!!

Ian's POV

I walked down the corridor to the courtyard with my iron sword in its sheath and a satchel I'd packed with food over my shoulder.

I fiddled my sunglasses on my face as I walked, just to be sure they were still there, last time I'd lost them...... I don't even want to think about it...

See, I've got this...... Problem... I don't know how I have it or why, but for as long as I can remember, every time my sunglasses come off, I go insane, like completely off my rocker.

Sometimes, I get lucky and I just act all derpy, like try to make people eat my cake or something, other times I try to kill people. I almost killed Mitch with a knife one time when he took them off as a joke.

People call him Derp Ssundee, because even when he tries to kill people, he's still derpy.

In other words, I like to make sure I have them on at all times.

I walked into the courtyard to find everyone, except Quentin, already there.

Seto and Bella had the page from the journel out and were talking about which path to take to get to the temple the fastest. Jerome and Mitch were just chatting quietly with Jason while Ty leaned against the tree, looking at the ground.

(I should just be clear, the courtyard has this huge tree in the middle with all these branches that people can climb, but not many people do so)

I walked next to Ty and patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, it'll be fine."

Ty just smirked "When are things ever fine?"

I chuckled "Fair point."

Quentin eventually walked out with a bag full of food and his sword in his sheath, "Sorry I'm late." He said "I slept in."

I laughed "Of course you did fish!"

The others laughed as well.

"How many times will I have to guys? I'm an Amphibian!" He grumbled

"As many times as possible!" Mitch laughed

Seto smirked "Well, are we already?"

We all nodded.

"Good, let's go." Seto said, leading the way with Bella behind to help him when needed.

I looked at Ty and he nodded grimly, then I set off after them.

Our journey had begun.

----------------------------------------------
HELL YEAH!!!!

TWO UPDATES ON THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

Anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to leave a comment or vote if you enjoyed it. :D

Or not, I don't really care.