Chapter 18: Fears pt 2

Here's part 2...

FUDGING HELL THIS TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!

THE FUDGING FISH WAS THE HARDEST!!!!

THANK YOU LONG BORING BUS RIDE YOUR INSPIRATION IS APPRECIATED!!!!

Well....Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian's POV

I slowly walked through the darkness until torches appeared in the sides giving my light to see where I was going. So I could see I was walking down a dimly lit stone corridor.

From all the twits and turns and different openings around me, I quickly figured out that I'm in a maze, which really annoyed me since I never liked mazes.

I knew everyone else would probably be moving quickly, hoping to get their fear over and done with, maybe even not face it if their lucky.

But I already know exactly what my fear is and I know I can't run from it, so I'm conserving my energy for when I do face my fear.

"Hello Ian." A demented and insane voice laughs.

I instinctively drew my sword and looked around. But I couldn't see anyone.

I sighed, but I wasn't reassured, I know he's near. He's just messing with me.

I kept walking using my sword to leaving marks on the walls so I knew which corridors I'd already gone down.

That is until I came to a crossroads with slash marks on both walls and written on the floor in demonic red handwriting that looked distinctively like blood 'You can't hide from me forever Ian!!!'

I gripped my sword tightly with anger, and shouted "I'm not the one hiding! Come out and fight me you coward!!!"

I was met with silence, until he replied.

"Wow, for once you're actually asking for me to come out, after all, you're always shutting me away behind those stupid sunglasses of yours." He says before stepping out of the shadows of the right corridor.

He looked just like me, only without my sunglasses, his blue eyes were staring off in different directions and he had an insane smiled on his face.

Derp SSundee.

I watched as he laughed again and grinned at me "What's wrong Ian? Afraid?"

"I'm always afraid of you." I growled back "Because of you, I have to live through everyday wondering if I might kill someone that day!"

Derp SSundee just laughed again, I swear he annoys me so much, "And what exactly is the problem with that?"

I said nothing and just glared.

Derp SSundee sighed "You're no fun..... Let's get this over with then... I fight you, I win, you give up and I take control for good! How does that sound?" He asked drawing his sword.

I drew my own sword and pointed it at him "I'd rather die." I hissed

Derp SSundee smiled insanely "Oh you will, once you admit defeat."

And he charged.

I blocked his first strike and slashed at his sword arm, he dodges to the right just in time so it only slashed the clothing on his arm.

He stabbed at my head but I duck and jab at his stomach, he jumps back just before it hits.

I tried to hook his blade and twist to make him drop it, but he seems to anticipate that.