Chapter 26: Sneaking in

I'm just laughing at the fact that people were annoyed with me saying 'stuff'

XD

I'm not having a go at you guys.

It just amuses me... XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mitch's POV

I stared at the dark blue water of the lake as Jerome and the others wandered around behind me, trying to find the hole, he and Jason had first climbed out of when the squids first kidnapped Adam.

It felt like years had past since then, when it'd really just been a little bit over a week.

"Found it!" Jerome shouted after a while, I turned and walked over to him, the others doing the same, and smiled. Right next to him was a large hole, the same one he'd made so long ago.

Several groans and chatters could be heard from inside the hole signalling to us that some zombies and skeletons were down there.

Ryan just smirked and hopped into the hole before any of us could say anything. Soon all the groans and clatters stopped and Ryan poked his head out "The coast is clear."

"Did they even see you?" Ian asked, causing Ryan to smirk.

"No, well... They didn't until they felt my knife."

"Remind me never to piss you off..." Quentin said chuckling "You're like a fricken ninja."

"I'm not a ninja." He said before deepening his voice and saying "I'm Batman." and disappearing back down the hole. "Well come on!"

I just chuckled before hopping down the hole after him.

When I landed I could see we were in a small dungeon area, with moss hanging off the cobblestone walls and iron bars in a several places, there were newly placed torches along the walls no doubt put there by Ryan and no mob spawners.

But I was mainly staring at the large broken nether portal in the centre of the room.

The others climbed down and looked at the portal along side me.

The portal looked almost complete, but a piece of the obsidian had fallen out of place. Seto and Ian walked over the the obsidian and with several grunts, pushed the stone back into place.

Jerome drew Betty and a Flint and Steel "Ready guys?"

Everyone, except me, drew their swords and nodded. Seto pulled out a potion of strength and handed it to me.

I smiled "Thanks." I said, quickly drinking the potion. Immediately, I felt stronger, my weariness and pain fading.

Seto nodded and took the bottle back "No problem"

I turned to Jerome as I drew my own sword "Ready G."

Jerome nodded and smacked the flint and steel together, creating a small spark that landed on the obsidian, but instead of catching fire, the spark turned and the familiar swirling portal appeared.

"Well, lezz go!" Jerome shouted before jumping through the portal. I could only chuckle as Ian, Ryan and Quentin followed. I looked at Seto and frowned, he didn't look to great,

"You ok Seto?" I asked him.

Seto looked at me and gave a weary smile "Yeah, I'll be fine, I just have a lot on my mind..."

I scoffed "Don't we all..." But I could tell it was something else, but he clearly wasn't going to share it. "Come on, let's go..." I said stepping through the portal.