Chapter 11: The Plan

HOLY SON OF A FUDGING DUCK!!!!!!!!

1K READS!!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?

THIS IS FUDGING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

DVNJFXBVJJXFBVFDGJJHFBDKJHXFBJJDFGJUHXFG,JHXDGKJXJDHFV,KJDZFHBM,JHFZDVM,JHXDFB,KJHFDZV!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm done....

But really,

Thank you so much, this really means the world to me!!!!!!!!!!

I never expected to reach this, ever.

And Thank You Bloxie!!!!!!!!

The support you have given me is incredible, if you guys haven't checked her out, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!

Anyways,

Enjoy!!!!!
------------------------------------
Jerome's POV

Ty, Mitch and I quickly followed Jordan out of the base, drawing our weapons as we ran.

Ty turned to Jordan "Go round up the other generals." He said "Tell them we need to meet in the library in half and hour, we'll take care of this."

Jordan frowned "Are you sure?" He asked.

Mitch nodded "We'll be fine."

Jordan nodded and ran off. Then we continued on.

Eventually, we ran into Dan, who was coming out of an alleyway with soldiers behind him. His hands had blood on them and he had tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

Dan told us what had happened in the alley and our eyes widened. Tyler was dead?! That can't be!

"We have to help Ant!" Ty said urgently "He can't fight Sky forever!"

"But we don't know where he is!" Mitch said

As he said that, I heard people screaming, explosions and the sound of swords clashing against one another coming from the centre of the village.

Mitch sighed "I had to say that." Then we took off towards the centre.

We twisted and turned through the streets and finally arrived at the centre of the village, only to watch as Skybrine drove his sword through Ant's heart.

He pulled it out and Ant fell to the ground, dead.

I readied Betty to charge at Skybrine when I heard a whooshing sound fly past my ear, a sound I knew very well. The sound of an arrow being fired.

I watched as an arrow pierced Skybrine's shoulder. He shouted in pain and turned to see who had fired.

I turned to look as well and saw Bella on one of the rooftops, a bow that appeared to be made of diamond in her hand, she notched another arrow calmly and fired at Skybrine again.

Skybrine pulled out the arrow in his shoulder and side stepped the other arrow. The wound on his shoulder quickly closing. Yellow fire curled around Skybrine's hands and he hurled a fireball at Bella.

Bella yelped and dived to the side as the fireball exploded where she was previously standing. She quickly slid off the roof and ran to join us.

"Nice shot." Mitch said smiling and Bella smiled back.

I rolled my eyes at them and readied Betty to charge at the corrupted general, Skybrine looked ready to do the same.

Then he paused and sighed, lowering his weapon. I frowned, what was he doing?