Chapter 2: The Capture

Sky's POV

Once we made it to the lake, I could see about 20 squids swimming around in the middle of it, being squids and shouting about the downfall of the Sky Army and stuff like that, the usual.

Jason brought out some boats he'd packed earlier and set them on the water, one for each of us. We all hopped on the boats and began to float towards the squids.

Once we were close enough, we began to cut them down like flies, Jerome and Mitch killed about six, Ty killed three and Jason killed four. Me? I killed 7.

Once they were all dead, I leaned over the side of my boat to clean the squid blood off my sword. Jerome and Mitch laughed, talking about how they were gonna go play some Hunger Games when we got back and Jason was scanning the lake, trying to spot anymore squids while Ty fiddled with his headphones.

Then I frowned, the water around out boats was distinctively darker that the rest of the lake. Ty saw too and his eyes widened, he drew his sword. He shouted a warning and too late I realised what we were up against.

All at once, about fifty squids erupted around us, Jason yelped in surprise and began to hack at them with his sword, several surrounded Mitch and Jerome and they started chopping and stabbing them as fast as they could and Ty struggled to keep the squids off his boat.

I fumbled for my sword to help Ty when three of the squids, who seemed bigger than the others, launched themselves at me.

One wrapped its tentacles around my arms and the other around my legs, I shouted in anger, trying to reach for my sword.

Then the third squid pulled out a purple vial and smashed it on me. My head spun as drowsiness over took me. I felt my knees buckle and black spots danced across my vision.

I heard Ty scream my name as the squids pulled me over the side of the boat and into the water.

Then all I saw was darkness.

Jason's POV

"ADAM!!!!" Ty screamed as the squids pulled Sky into the water.

I cut the last squid surrounding me in half and jumped into the water, my spacesuit was like scuba gear so I was fine underwater.

I scanned the water for the squids and Adam. I could see them quickly swimming through the water. Adam wrapped limply in their tentacles.

I activated my jet pack, which was waterproof, and zoomed towards them. The squid holding Adam turned and saw me, it yelped and swam faster, trying to catch up to the other two squids who were a few meters ahead.

Soon I could see where they were heading, an underwater cave. I swam in after them and after a few twists and turns though the cave, I saw them swim to the surface and crawl out, dragging Adam with them.

I shot to the surface and pulled myself out of the water, sword in hand. The room was a dungeon area, with moss hanging off the cobblestone walls and iron bars in a few places, there were torches along the wall and oddly enough, no mob spawners.

Only I wasn't concerned with any of this, I was just looking at the large nether portal in the centre of the room and the two squids dragging Adam into it.

I shouted and ran forward, ready to slice the squids into calamari, but the other squid by the portal saw me coming.

Once the other two squids and Adam were in the portal and had disappeared, it threw itself at the side of the portal, moving one of the obsidian blocks so the connection was broken. The purple, swirling portal vanished before I could reach it and I shouted "NO!"

The remaining squid looked around wildly in fear, trying to search for a way to escape. I growled and lunged at it, pinning it against the wall and pressing my sword between its eyes. "Where is he?!" I shouted at the squid "What are you doing to him?!"

Before the squid could reply, I heard a splashing sound. Keeping the squid pinned on the wall, I turned to see Jerome gasping for air as he crawled out of the pool, he must have swam after me once the squids were dead.

"Wh- Where's Adam?" He asked, standing up slowly and pulling Betty off his back.

"In the Nether." The squid said fearfully, I looked at the squid angrily, pressing the sword deeper to slightly draw blood.

Jerome looked around the room and saw the broken portal and the squid I'd pinned up. He growled and readied Betty to chop the squid to pieces, the squid looked ready to pass out from fright.

"Jerome, as much as I want to kill this no good squid, we need answers. Let's take it back to base and interrogate it." I said, my voice dangerously calm.

"You'll never get me to talk!" The squid shouted, fearfully. "The Budder King is as good as dead where he's going!"

That did it. Jerome snarled and punched the squid in the face, it slumped forward unconscious. "Fine." He growled "But if he tries anything, I'm gonna have Betty chop him to pieces!"

"And I will let you." I said, grabbing the squid by its tentacles and dragging it to the pool of water.

I turned and looked back at the portal. 'Please be alright Adam...' I thought as Jerome pulled out a stone pick axe and began to mine our way through the cave to avoid the water and towards others. 'Please...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!!! I updated!!!!!

No, I'm not doing any SkyMU stuff like that, he's just worried about his friend. Sorry my dear SkyMU shippers.

I know I said this before...

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME AND OVER 100 READS!!!!!!

It may not seem like a big deal to some people but this seriously is amazing to me.

My Birthday's on Thursday and this is an amazing little early present to me.

Also a message to you people...

I want to use an OC!!! Their role won't be a big part of the story but they will play some part in it.

Please note: They must be a Hybrid and YOU CAN'T BE A DRAGON HYRID!!!!! That includes ender dragon, I cannot stress this enough. Anything else is fine.

So here's the forum

Name:

Age: must be between 17- 21

Appearance:

Personality:

Hybrid: I'm serious, no dragons (no matter how awesome they are)

Crush: This is optional I don't know if I will couple them up, but I want to be prepared if I do.

Other:

Again, Thank you so much!!!!!

Remember to comment or vote if you like it!!! :D

Or not I don't really care.