Chapter Twenty Three

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't mention ma." She said with a smile.

She turn to Annabella who has been staring at her since her father introduced her as her mother best friend and the woman she talks to on the phone.

"Hey Anna, your mom told me you can play the piano and guitar" She said. The little girl nodded. "Will you play it for aunty?"

She look at her grandmother and then her father. He gave a cute smile.

She nodded and she ran to her room. She came back with her guitar.

She sat where she had been before and she position the guitar on her small lap.

And she began to play. She was playing a slow worship song. Then she sing and play. Her voice was so sweet.

Nathaniel couldn't help but to smile proudly. His daughter has become almost perfect with playing the guitar and her voice was soothing to the mind. He has not dream of learning how to play the guitar when he was her age.

He remembered he begin to learn how to play the guitar when he was in junior high school three from his choir master and mentor. And he got his personal guitar a year and half later.

He was so proud of her and even if it was just for a few minutes, he seem to forget about his problem.

******

Tobi stare at her self in the mirror in the toilet. Her face was swollen and her eyes red from tears. Her hair was rough. She was still carrying the hair she made the week before her daughter birthday.

She refused to let phoebe touch her hair.

It has been three weeks since she knew her father was holding her hostage and won't let her go because he don't want her to return to Nathaniel.

She had not talk with any of her family. Her mother had tried to convince her to understand. She wasn't really happy with what her husband did but she wasn't against it also. Because she has daughter.

Her sister had pretend to care at first but when she didn't give her reply to her chat and small talk, she had turn angry and told her she wasn't going to let her return to her old life and she will make sure of it.

She want her to accept the life she was never going to be happy living.

She didn't visit her after her outburst two weeks ago. She was sure she has been going around shopping and enjoying views and making new friends since that was what she was good at.

She place her hand on her stomach. It was rounded and has begin to become visible.

Fresh tears roll down her cheek. She was sad and glad at the same time when phoebe told she was pregnant. She had not believe her, so she requested for a pregnancy text which she didn't hesitate to give her.

"I haven't told your parents but what do you plan to do?" Phoebe asked, concern lace her voice.

"I want to keep my baby. It's Nathaniel baby. Please help me."

"I can't do much. You have to fight for your baby because i don't think your family will be so happy with it." Phoebe advice.

She nodded touching her belly. "I know but how am i going to fight for my baby. I have no where to go and my father can be very mean."

"I don't know." She said defeated.

She nod sadly "Thanks for the concern Phoebe. I will think about what to do." Toun said looking away to hide the tears that was threatening to fall. She had never feel so powerless and confused.

It was going to be hard to convince her father. She knew how much he hate Nathaniel and the baby she was carrying was his which he will never accept.

She wash her face with cold water and she was ready to face her parents. She asked Phoebe to tell her parents about her pregnancy.

Although her father had gone for a business trip and he was returning that day but her mother would have called and told him about it. She was not good at hiding things from him and she was probably not happy with it too since she hasn't come to see her.

She walk out of the bathroom and she was surprised to see the faces staring hard at the entrance to the bathroom. They had been waiting for her to come out.

******

THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF UNBREAKEABLE BOND. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE CAST YOUR SUGGESTIONS, THERE MEANS A LOT.

AND THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED. I'M GRATEFUL.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

😍😍😍😍😍